Online boyfriend.

McLissa:
Hello, I pretend to be pregnant almost all the time. Whenever I can. Permantely pregnant. Why? Because I love the certain growth, and being taken care for with the life within me. I am looking for that gentleman guy who see pregnancy for the beauty. Not sexually. Please send me a kik tonight or Skype. My IMS are in my profile.

Please don't be Why, because I am. Age doesn't matter. Just be mature.

Hey wanna chat a bit?
6 years

Canadian fat princess looking for a daddy or a king to help stuff my gut

kaspa130:
Hey smiley Im a little darling and love eating till im going to burst I love skype and doing things to also please my king _ Looking for a serious feeder to help me reach and set new goals on my gaining journey ..Must be comfortable contributing to the gain process as well
wanna chat a bit?
6 years

Looking for an online feeder!

Sassychubba:
Currently 190lbs. Really want to be 250lbs by christmas! Add me on snapchat! Dustyfanblade

What kind of diet are you on?
6 years

Fat girl humiliation fantasy?

lagordita:
Hi, I'm an 18 year-old girl, probably around 230/240lbs, and I need some advice!

The idea of a guy commenting on how chubby I am, forcing me to get on a weighing scale, measuring every inch of my stomach and thighs and arms and hips, measuring my body fat, making me exercise, telling me how overweight I am, squeezing or jiggling or tickling my flab...is my ultimate fantasy. No idea why, but it turns me on SO much.

The weird thing is, in everyday life, this would be my worst nightmare - I'm pretty sensitive about my size and I haven't stepped on a doctor's scale in years because I'm so self-conscious about my size. Although I was teased as a kid, the names that made me hate myself then are the ones that would turn me on now.

So my question is, are fantasies like this normal? Is anyone else turned on by the idea of humiliating/being humiliated?
wanna chat a bit?
6 years

Female feedee looking for online male or female feeder.

Chubbygirl22:
Hey there! I'm a 280 pound girl looking to get much bigger. I'm from Ohio, but I'm more or less looking for an online thing. I enjoy the fact that in person feeding is very sensual but it's just not in the works for me to do that while working full time and finishing my degree. Post December I am willing to meet up if we hit it off online. This person must be able to help financially. Feederism is a two way street so why would you reap the benefits and I do all the work ? Will eat on cam, send pics and videos if needed. Thanks smiley
hey wanna chat?
6 years

Thank you for support

Your going to gain beautifully for sure
6 years

Thank you for support

Try protein shakes during the week to help you maintain your weight , your family is bound to find out soon anyway ...
6 years

Thank you for support

I wish you Luck , I think 300-350 is a nice weight especially with your body type , I'm aiming for 250 ATM
6 years

Thank you for support

Why don't you continue stuffing all week?, and yes your results are showing nicely
6 years

Thank you for support

What's your goal weight ?
6 years
45678   loading