New

Sounds awesome.yep u right gaining is unavoidable by time and as appetite increases.look forward to hear more from u lucky couples
4 years

Why is overeating so arousing?

bam wrote:
[quote]foxglove wrote:
One of the factors for me is that a full tummy makes me arch my back more. I think that's a classic erotic pose (think of all those cliched models on the bonnets of sports cars - always the arched back). Plus obviously it does have the *ahem* physiological effect of pressing certain bits of your ladygarden into the chair, er, differently. Lol.

Oh and being stuffed makes me look fatter. And fatter is better, right? Right.[/for sure it looks so good on you and i totally agree with you ]
yes you right and i agree with that 100%
10 years

Why is overeating so arousing?

[quote]foxglove wrote:
One of the factors for me is that a full tummy makes me arch my back more. I think that's a classic erotic pose (think of all those cliched models on the bonnets of sports cars - always the arched back). Plus obviously it does have the *ahem* physiological effect of pressing certain bits of your ladygarden into the chair, er, differently. Lol.

Oh and being stuffed makes me look fatter. And fatter is better, right? Right.[/for sure it looks so good on you and i totally agree with you ]
10 years

Sleeping after stuffing

it depends,if the feedee or foodee be alone yes best thing is sleeping afterward but if there is a partner then sex would be the best answer lol
10 years

Burping while stuffing

i am a feeder my self and i do like it and seen it as a sexy thing while my feedee burph when she is very full and stuffed its sth very good not bad in that occasion
10 years

Stuffing while having sex?

oh man this idea it self is very enticing itself lol.
darm i like it who dont??
10 years

Help with stuffing to gain.pls

well as i said once its the best way if you want strech marks have to keep your belly full and very stuffed in order to increase the presure from inside of your tummy so it has a great effect.
do not push yourself very fast in one setting step by step increase your appetite inorder to avoid vommiting dear friend.step by step try to eat more and more and increase your portion.
be sure that you eat very well of rich foods like ribs bread starchy foods beer coca chocolate and candies spagetty and popcorn too.keep your measures and any change on your body size as its very use ful.
also use a great acompany with a freind to help you eat and suport you by a great belly rub for more details inform me i will give you more in details.
10 years