Fattening in films

MRaxeman17:
there was an indie film called FEED which was a bit dark but it was based on feederism
seen it hated it honestly cause it makes feeders seem cringy wanting to make women so big they can't get out of bed

:spoiler:
The feeder gets shot and then the feedee also does
1 year

Sub fatty/feedee looking for dom fa/feeder

Bignflabby:
Hey I'm a female sub fatty looking for a male dom fat admirer. I have been gaining on my own for a couple of years but would also like to be a feedee in a submissive way - preferably in sessions where you enjoy playing with my fat flabby body, have me stay on all fours like a piggy with my tits and belly hanging down. I'd love to jiggle for you and have you tell me what to do and how to pose to get the best angle for watching all my fat wobble. You can do what you want to me - even put me on a leash and have me crawl along next to you. I love the pig/master role play.
i am very intrigued
1 year

Fattening in films

Nara:
There was one episode of either All That, or the Amanda Show, where someone drinks a whole vat of tomato juice and their stomach becomes huuuuuuge. Spank bank material since I was 9.
it was all that with Kel Mitchell dress as Okra a Oprah prody
1 year

Bored ask me anything

Same but hope you are doing well if you ever need someone to talk to as a freind i am here
1 year

What is a foodie?

Begaydocrimes:
I'm relatively new to the community, and I'm still trying to navigate all the terms. One that's got me particularly confused is foodie. I tried googling it, and that didn't produce anything kink-related, so I thought I'd turn to you guys. What exactly is a foodie?
well my option is a man/woman enjoys food but also likes trying different things but not 100% sure
1 year

Bigainer

ILuvChubbyChix:
I wonder if/when hiccupx could include some sort of attachment function in abuse reports.

FF Team:
It's on the to do list, as with everything on the site we can't change features in an instant and we fix bugs / add new features when we work on a specific area of the site.

For now, please submit screenshots to: team@fantasyfeeder.com / or alternatively add them to an image share site and share the URL in the abuse report link.

Cheers!
c00kie
FF Team
will do sorry bout that
1 year

Bigainer

ILuvChubbyChix:
Thank you for reporting this. I also saw the abuse report, though that didn't have a link to the screenshot or other evidence. Fortunately I noticed this thread, so I can take action.

Though in the future, if you could link to the evidence in the abuse report, that would be better overall. I wonder if/when hiccupx could include some sort of attachment function in abuse reports.
well i use my phone 99% of time my laptop locks up
1 year

Bigainer

Claiming to be underage in chat room
1 year
34567   loading