General

Bored ask me anything

Ama lol
1 year

Bored ask me anything

Same but hope you are doing well if you ever need someone to talk to as a freind i am here
1 year

Bored ask me anything

Maybe odd, but have you ever watched river monsters starring Jeremy wade. A true paragon of fishing entertainment brought down to the masses by his hands. Also do you enjoy monster movies?
1 year

Bored ask me anything

Must-try food when visiting UK?
What's the first thing that comes to your mind? Is it something actually popular only in UK or more worldwide known dish/snack?
1 year

Bored ask me anything

SowTrainer:
Same but hope you are doing well if you ever need someone to talk to as a freind i am here

Thanks sow, I'm doing well and thanks friend!
1 year

Bored ask me anything

Fivv:
Maybe odd, but have you ever watched river monsters starring Jeremy wade. A true paragon of fishing entertainment brought down to the masses by his hands. Also do you enjoy monster movies?

I haven't heard of it before, But i do like some monster movies. I like some of the godzillas, the kongs, and i loved a silent place, which is probably my favourite "monster" movie
1 year

Bored ask me anything

SlavicChubster:
Must-try food when visiting UK?
What's the first thing that comes to your mind? Is it something actually popular only in UK or more worldwide known dish/snack?

Hmm, depends on which part of UK you visit as we each have different traditional foods

For Scotland, i recommended trying some of our sweets, like tablet, fudge, macaroon etc. Also have Irn-bru which is a pretty nice soda/fizzy drink. There's also the traditional haggis here which is pretty nice!
1 year

Bored ask me anything

I love the Godzilla films, watched a lot of the old ones with friends online. A haven’t seen the first one but I saw a silent place two with a friend and thought it was alright. Have you seen the second film?
1 year

Bored ask me anything

Fivv:
I love the Godzilla films, watched a lot of the old ones with friends online. A haven’t seen the first one but I saw a silent place two with a friend and thought it was alright. Have you seen the second film?

I have yes, i liked it but preferred the first film for its dread feeling, hoping a 3rd movie happens however!
1 year

Bored ask me anything

If you want a film with a dread feeling I’d recommend beast featuring Idris Elba. I went with some friends mainly to see him drop the Idris elbow on a demon beast. While that defused the horror a bit the film fell into just the right sense of plausibility where it gave me the hibijeebes. In a similar vein the terror does that as well. Maybe I’m just scared more by spooky animals though.
1 year
123   loading