Not so proud

However, one other, opposite thing is far more interesting:

There also are people on here, with significant and public jobs, who post their but-naked foto's, in indescrete poses, inclusive face, on regular basis.

I wonder how they manage NOT being afraid :o of foto's being misused or negatively affecting their professional/social life all the time.

Now THAT'S a real mystery to me!
11 years

Not so proud

Blockie wrote:
I've posted pics of me on fat related website for 13 years now and I haven't had negative experiences.

Maybe they're just too **** to be misused. smiley

Sorry for cruel joke, but you cannot make a generalization purely out of your personal experience. And, as people also mentioned on this topic (hint: Layla), once you post it - you don't have any control over them anymore.
11 years

Olympics opening ceremony...

Well, I enjoyed ´´Ab Fab Olympic special´´, if that counts under broader term 'opening'.

It was..............well................absolutely fabulous smiley
11 years

Olympics opening ceremony...

I have just one word:

KA - ZACH - STAN !!! smiley

smiley

(read: bye, bye Cavendish)
11 years

Fa: psychology and genetics?

muscleslovescurves wrote:
I'm the black sheep of the family i guess lol..... (or the fat sheep hahahhaha)

No, no!
The (future) SHE-captain of your heart will be the black SHEep of your family. smiley

Sweet sauce wrote:
- Obesity triggers a pathogen avoidance mechanism which is unattractive to non-FAs

That was a nice read!

However those bold words above caught my attention. Anyone else have to add something at that 'avoidance theory'?? thx
11 years

Ff & masturbation addiction

martijn wrote:
In all seriousness, normal for me is 4 times a day. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Are you serious? Where do you work then? Sperm-bank? :o

smiley

Now on-topic:
i think it is wrong to put a counter on what's too much and what's not. We all are individual, and whats normal for me doesn't have to be normal for you, so every generalization is in surplus.

To measure (just for yourself) what is too much - look at your own functionality. If it obstructs you in day-to-day functioning (dysfunctional pattern) - I'm pretty sure you are way out of the line with it. So search for help. Otherwise - just enjoy it! smiley

Me personally have never done that on this site. I know it sounds unbelievable - but, sorry, that's the way I am. I guess imagination alone is just too trivial for me - I need 'THAT piece of meat' smiley to be able to hit it.

Nothing beats the real thing.
smiley
11 years
12345   loading