Favorite weight gain cartoon or video

RVGleason:
Little Fred Riding Hood, the good bit comes in at 3 minute, 07 second of the cartoon.

That was a good part.
6 years

Bella Grande:
I checked out the recommendations and found Sally's Big Fat Christmas - great ending too - with her big and fat and instructed to help other girls indulge their desires and get fat too.

Nice video...she gained alot.
6 years

Buffet plates

wat:
I do one at a time, taking multiple plates seems rude to me for some reason. Also a majority of the time I'll find people who do that end up wasting a lot.

On a sidenote I had a fun time at the chinese buffet just a couple of days ago, the waitress started laughing at my then noticeably swollen belly after 6 full plates and even gave it a few rubs.

I do one plate at a time...took 6 trips one time like that...could barely stand up and waddle out and too full to drive home! Lol
6 years

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

Bralan1995:
I can eat two whole pizzas mabey more I love pizza

Good job!
6 years

Noback:
I love the episode when Bart Simpson gets fat or the one in Hey Arnold when Harold returns from vacation heavier

The Donut King:
Are you referring to the Bart that had to use a "rag on a stick" to wash himself?

I haven't seen that Hey Arnold episode I don't believe.

Noback:
I'm talking about the one when there are bending machines at the school

Wasn't that also the one where Bart hops on his skateboard and it breaks in two?
6 years

Noback:
I love the episode when Bart Simpson gets fat or the one in Hey Arnold when Harold returns from vacation heavier
Are you referring to the Bart that had to use a "rag on a stick" to wash himself?

I haven't seen that Hey Arnold episode I don't believe.
6 years

Pigs is pigs, and The Looney Toons Show episode called "Bobcats on Three" where Bugs Bunny gains like 300 pounds. smiley
6 years
45678   loading