Recognizing feedees/gainers in real world

Steve gainer:
You can bet if someone at the supermarket has heavy cream and pastries and weight gain powder that they aren't looking to trim down!

So true! smiley
7 years

Just something funny

OnyxStar:
I work in a restaurant and I am always offering as much food as possible. Yesterday one of the servers said I was really the witch in Hansel and Gretel. Lol... I had a good little laugh to myself. Just thought I would share smiley

That's funny! I take it everyone leaves bigger than they came in?
7 years

Waitress i have not seen in a long time really gained some weight

voluptuouslover:

Perception of weight is so different as women gain. My wife complains now about being Fat....but when she was 40+ Lbs heavier and eating out of control she never complained. She seemed happier and content with eating everything and all this wile she was so much bigger....crazy!

The Donut King:
She was probably afraid she was gonna get even fatter!

voluptuouslover:
Yea, you are probably right. When she was that heavy she either would poke fun at herself for indulging in fattening deserts just so she could order and eat more or she wouldn't say anything about weight and just keep on enjoying herself and all the food and deserts she could eat. Back then it almost seemed like every meal she would finish and get up from the table she would complain how stuffed she was which is like foreplay for us weight gain guy's hearing them say this.

You know it! Did she gain back the 40 pounds?
7 years

Waitress i have not seen in a long time really gained some weight

voluptuouslover:
yea your right! In fact I have used that one several times to break into weight gain talk with other women acquaintances I know.

I actually broke into a conversation with a work employee last week who has gained a lot over the past two years and still wears really sexy form fitting work clothes and I mentioned that I have been trying to get my wife to gain some weight...and my wife always comments back that she is already fat enough. My work acquaintance didn't really expand on it but just said she isn't even close to being Fat...and I agreed. But now she at least knows that I appreciate weight on women to some degree.

Perception of weight is so different as women gain. My wife complains now about being Fat....but when she was 40+ Lbs heavier and eating out of control she never complained. She seemed happier and content with eating everything and all this wile she was so much bigger....crazy!

She was probably afraid she was gonna get even fatter!
7 years

Do any guys want a female body ?

Doublebellykeavy:
Yes by brother would love that because he is a gainer like me and he is so jealous of my sexy double belly and all my jiggly fat and my double D breasts

What guy wouldn't want their own fat breasts to play with?
7 years

How many weight gain shakes a day?

Doublebellykeavy:
I'm about 330Lbs at the moment and I just can't seem to get past this weight so I thought I would start taking weight gain shakes but I'm not sure how many shakes I should have a day?

As many as can fit! smiley
7 years

How to get a double belly?

Doublebellykeavy:
My two sisters are gainers like me one of them has a beautiful double belly like me and my other sister is just round she hates it she even calls it a beer belly so how could she get a double belly what if she wore really tight trousers every day or tied string around her belly where she wanted it to crease for a few months etc is there any other ways to try and get a double belly?

latinabbwlover:
Yes tight jeans works! That's how I got mine!

Time to get some tight jeans and obscene amounts of food then! Lol
7 years

Olympic eating games

[quote]dagabs:
I'm eating an entire cheesecake for every gold metal the USA wins, a pint of ice cream for every silver metal, and a large milkshake for every bronze metal. So far I've gained 4 lbs in 2 days!

I think lots of us should join you in this! smiley
7 years

Belly getting in the way....

boundandfeed:
You know you have put on the pounds, when you have to lean over the sink to brush your teeth. If you do not lean over, the toothpaste, (if any drops) ends up on your belly.

I'd just not wear a shirt and wash the toothpaste off later.
7 years

Ff people are getting bigger with time

Ellebigger:
Definitely. I've read of lot of posts over the years of people saying how FF has made them feel comfortable with being over weight and encouraged them to stop watching their weight so much, or watching it at all.

When I joined like 3 years ago I was around 180 lbs. I'm almost 330 lbs now lol.

That's amazing!
If that trend continues, in another 3 years you'll be almost 500 pounds. lol
7 years
56789   loading