Cow fantasies?

shesgonnabehuge:
Oh god I wanna be bred and milked so badly, lol. But I'll settle with forced lactation and weight gain.... Ugh

Sounds like the best way to spend some time!
6 years

Are having big boobs always associated with being morbidly obese?

projectpolemics:
As my wife gains weight her cup size keeps shooting up- she's now on an H cup with two strap expanders.

But weight gain changes your proportions too, which can actually bring relief. My wife used to hate how heavy her chest was, but she's gotten way more bottom heavy now, and she says it's fine now that her breasts can just rest on her big belly.

You are living the dream life watching this transformation.
6 years

Calling all fatties! ga to il

Hello all!

Irma cut my vacation in Florida short, so I am traveling back to Chicago early. Good news is I have ole ty of time to get back, and would love to meet any fellow fatties or lovers of lard filled bellies along the way.

I am 27 year old male, weighing at 271 lbs with a nice sized 56 in belly.

If you are a feeder, a feedee, a fat admirer, or a mutual gainer, I would like to meet up if possible.

I am taking 75 through Georgia, 24 through Tennessee, and 41 through Kentucky and Indiana.

So if you are near these areas and interested, send me a message here or elsewhere (see profile) for the initial chat. Can set up a meet up if all goes well there.

Thanks for reading!
6 years

Anyone else getting into nudism?

Definitely! The bigger I get the more I love my body and want it naked. Im at the point where I am naked as much as possible now.
6 years

Bmi. what's yours?

projectpolemics:
My wife on the other hand is a luscious 53, round like a ball and always slowly growing.

Just like it should be!
6 years

Scale fetish?

Ive got a thing for measurements. Knowing exactly how my gains are improving my body
6 years

Bmi. what's yours?

40.9 wonderfully obese
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

I have been stuck at a olateau around 275 for some time now. I cant wait to push through that and join the 300 club.
6 years
1234   loading