Muscles going soft

Basically erotic and beautifully written. Thank you for writing such poetry! My fupa has already begun its takeover, and I have submitted to the will of it and my gut. Just wish I had a Feeder to submit to as well.
6 years

How long do you save clothes that don't fit?

Marina:
Much longer than I should! I always think, "oh, I'll get around to losing 30 lbs and that will fit again" but I never do. In fact, just yesterday tried on a skirt that I haven't worn in four years... was bursting out of it seven ways to Sunday! I took pics but not brave enough yet to post them because I look huge and I'm still wrapping my brain around that being an okay/good thing 😇

I know I'm one of many who look forward to seeing those pics.

And I definitely need to clean out my own closet. I've got clothes I'll never fit in again even if I stopped trying to gain. (Just being realistic). smiley
6 years

Cow fantasies?

Had to share this here. If you haven't heard if Chick-fil-A, this is an opportunity to live up your fetish in a small, socially acceptable way. I'm already planning a cow outfit for next year, and will spend the whole day going from restaurant to restaurant "grazing" until I'm bursting out of the cow suit and stuffed senseless!

www.chick-fil-a.com/Cow-Appreciation-Day

Cow Appreciation Day
Break out your spots and cow bells. We’re celebrating our favorite bovines the best way we know how: free chicken.
How to Cow

Cow Appreciation Day is the one day of the year when it’s okay to dress udderly crazy in exchange for free food. Here's how it works:

Make or buy your cow costume (or any sort of cow apparel, really).
Wear your cow costume to your favorite Chick-fil-A between Opening and 7 p.m.
Receive a free entree!
6 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

boundandfeed:
" not being able to reach far enough to masturbate, that's all super hot i guess."

Can this happen, to get so big that one can not masturbate? Is this just a fantasy?

It's possible. In my case; as I get fatter it gets more difficult to reach around my own gut (which only makes it hotter), but due to my body type I'm also developing a serious fupa, which is slowly swallowing up my manhood an inch at a time. I've actually found this extremely arousing for some reason.
6 years

Do you ever feel so full that you want to eat more

I've been eating most of the day. The tightness of my stomach makes me want even more. Even better, I've been mindlessly grazing all day as I go, my stomach has been full since right after I woke up.
6 years

Fat quiz

Ultimate gainer- no surprise there.
6 years

Grocery self check-out

Just had the most hilarious, embarrassing, and hot experience. I went to the self check-out at my grocery store and pressed start. The machine began saying over and over "please remove all items from the scanner". I was completely confused since I had not taken anything out of my basket. I finally waved the attendant over for assistance. As I did so my shirt rode up, exposing both my gut and the problem as I suddenly felt the cold steel pressing against my roll. I know I was red-faced as I apologized for calling him over (and even more for the hard-on I could feel in my pants). Anyone else had similar experiences?
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Circe:
If I typed it all out, it'd be a novel, so I'll summarize. Chubby boy that I turn into a complete pig, and eventually get up to 500+ pounds. I'd force feed him, he'd wear a dog collar, I'd tie him up and stuff him, I'd make him get on all fours and eat from the ground like a pig, and oh yeah, I'd wear a strap on and do him. How's that for kinky?

Sign me up! Even better if you made me wear a pig mask/snout and ears. You could even humiliate me with a pigtail butt plug in between your strap on sessions.

Another fantasy I have is being cuckolded by my own fat- To have my feeder bring home other men and have sex with them, then constantly remind me it's because I've become too fat to even find my own penis as she stuffs and fattens me more and more. The only sex we would have together is her using a strap on while teasing and insulting me.
6 years

Office/desk jobs

Definitely true. I went to a desk job a year ago, and have managed to gain 50 lbs so far. (260-310). No one has said anything to me, but people flat out stare when I come back from lunch- probably because my button-down shirts are gaping around my distended gut.
My wife has had a similar experience. In the last 6 months, she has changed from floor nursing (standing for 12 hours) to a desk job. People constantly bring candy and snacks, and reps buy her lunch. She had lost a little weight down to 200 when she took this job, but now she's nearly 240, and I don't see it slowing down. Someone literally asked her yesterday whenshe was due- her belly has gotten so big! The most amazing thing to me is how her ass has grown wider. It was the smallest part or her, but it is catching up fast.
9 years

Looking pregnant

A girl I dated in college gained about 40 pounds her first year of nursing school. She was asked constantly when she was due or whether it was a boy or girl. Some women even put their hands on her belly to try to feel it kick! Absolute turn-on.
13 years
45678   loading