New chat (beta)

Full use of FF site with safari on my iPad and iPhone except the parts that require flash, they for obvious reasons don't work.

However bought a web browser app called puffin browser pro that does have flash incorporated and allows me to watch and stream sports from all over the globe on my iOS device . It works really well with FF and even allowed me access to the video chat and asked me to allow access to my mic and front camera. I couldn't get my keyboard to work in it though although it works fine in the forum. You can get the free version of puffin browser at the app store but it has a few annoying pop up ads and banners. Hopefully this will help those who would like flash on their iOS device.
8 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

I think this is a great improvement on the last version of FF. It resizes itself to fit on various different devices even resizing for landscape and portrait on iPad. It is so much quicker, everything was painfully slow before. Yes improvements will be made as time goes on but that will be done with feedback from the user with things they'd like to see given to the owner through the forum.

One thing I'd like to see is the addition of html 5 so that videos play on mobile devices that don't have flash. Yes there is the puffin browser app that does play flash but it costs to buy after free trial is over and other than its excellent download facility it's not as good as safari, Google and bing. None of them are though,
9 years

This or that

Chips

Skiing or snowboarding?
9 years

Girls smoking in pics

That's the thing when you go for a job interview you have to hand in a CV, references etc etc.

I think dating should be the same lol. A CV, references from their parents, friends and past partners to get the low down and maybe a 28 day money back guarantee lol.
9 years

Old friends...

I miss ebbage being on here. When she left FF I carried on chatting to her on messenger but then she got engaged and disappeared completely. She was fun and imaginative.
9 years

First fat state

I thought that the fat state was Texas lol. Have you seen the size of the portions they dish out per meal?
9 years

Girls smoking in pics

Danneldon wrote:
I don't mind if people post pics with them smoking. it helps me narrow down the list of possibles in the dating category. I know that sounds rude and such. But I am horribly allergic. So those pics help us both not waste time. LOL.

Shame we can't siphon out snorers and restless sleepers that way lol.
9 years

This or that

Comedy

The mentalist or castle?
9 years

This or that

Pizza

Chinese or Indian?
9 years

Issues with ios 8

Depends what iPhone you have. 4s 5 5s?
9 years