Teen and young adult feedees

Whilst im not a teen (21), im a mutual gainer with my teen (19) fiance. neither of us desire immobility. However we are both gaining towards an eventual goal of around 200kg.

We both enjoy the feel and lifestyle associated with having such a large partner and being large our selves.

And we have been made acutely aware of the inevitable effects of such a lifestyle but were happy.

We plan to keep it that way, and so if in time we for whatever reason decide that we should abandon our goal to maintain that happiness then so be it, but at this stage we feel that we'd be happiest as a very large couple smiley

All the best
Hunter
12 years

Is it true that as a man gets fatter, he gets more hairy?

I've noticed a significant increase in the amount of hair on my abdomen sinc eive started gaining. and i have a girl mate that has dated a few bigger guys and she observed and increase in body hair on her men if they gained or were big...? i dunno...

Any conclusive proof to the increase in either of the hormones as a result of gaining. id like to know a bit more about that smiley
12 years

Do ffas prefer fit or out of shape ssbhms

sorry i too am not a FFA however im trying to get to SSBHM status. I'd like to have muscle under my big fat soft jiggly body. something just seems right and manly about a man as big as a bear and as strong as one too. More shakes n weights for me smiley
12 years

Pear shaped guys

im hoping for a more pear shape, but i really want a soft jiggly belly not a big round hard one. fingers crossed
12 years

Problems getting it up

Im not big by ssbhm standards or anything. Im 255lb and i do a physical job. Im not yet experiencing any complications in this area.

In fact i find the extra movement in my body stimulates me further and my partners adoration of my girth too stimulates me.

So at least at this stage things are literally getting bigger and better smiley

Cheers
Hunter
12 years

To large/heavy for........

Sdmuch2luv619 wrote:
Sinking....I float.smiley

I love this one smiley

I cant wait to experience the things mentioned here smiley

Cheers
Hunter
12 years

Largest belly ever

Euro Cindy had a very large belly too i seem to remember smiley
13 years

Mutual feederism

I thought i was purely a feeder until 6 weeks ago when my beautiful feedee asked if id put on an extra 10kg for her. she said she liked her man 'chubby'. but after putting on that extra 10 very quickly i find myself not wanting to stop.

Were trying to feed her up to SSBBW status, and id love to be SSBHM but she doesnt want me 'that' big. Oh well. Would have been nice to say the least smiley

Good luck to yas all
13 years
89101112   loading