"searching for a story" thread

Looking for a story was posted sometime this summer I'm pretty sure if not late spring. Story was about this fitness obsessed girl who goes to her Aunts place. Turns out her aunt had put on a ton of weight. The big difference here between this and other stories that are similar is that this girl doesn't really try to put on weight until she accidentally sees her aunt naked after a shower. She essentially just says screw it and decides to eat like there was no tomorrow.
8 years

"searching for a story" thread

mintchipchic wrote:
I found a story about a year ago, and I've been looking for it ever since but haven't been able to find it. It was about a girl who experiences something like Groundhog Day on Thanksgiving, as in she lives Thanksgiving over and over, and she slowly starts to gain more and more weight so that by the end she wakes up and bursts out of her pjs and everyone else is shocked to see that she's gained so much weight seemingly overnight. If anyone could point me in the direction of this story I would be incredibly grateful!!

At least I'm not the only one that is looking for that story!
10 years

So what games are you playing?

GTA V at the moment, I will be picking Bioshock Infinite back up once the DLC strikes.
10 years

So what games are you playing?

Catherine for the Xbox 360
10 years

Anime thread

Right now I am watching Rahxephon, one of Studio Bones' first series. If you haven't watched it the animation still holds up pretty ok to todays standards. However the story will draw comparisons to Evangelion. Btw I love Eva but I figure I would just be honest. As for a current favorite I have to say people need to see Steins;Gate. The first half is decent but the second half is by and far one of the best I have ever seen in an anime. The animation is pretty stellar so yeah definitely go and watch it.
10 years

The dark knight rises

I enjoyed the movie as a whole, while it was not my favorite of the series I can't help but love it.
11 years

Any nfl fans here?

Also a Vikings fan!
12 years

Favorite candies

My favorite is Starburst Jellybeans, right time of the year for thems too.
12 years

What's your ringtone?

Well when someone calls me it's Jack Sparrow by The Lonely Island. But when I get a text it's the theme song from House.
12 years

Mcdonald's mcrib sandwich

I had two the other day and they are amazing, the only problem is the mess they cause.
12 years
1234   loading