Weighing in public

I've always been really turned on by the idea of someone weighing themselves (or being weighed) and being surprised and upset or embarrassed by the results.
7 years

Remote sensing a feedee sub

There are wifi-enabled scales, make them weight themself every day so you can see the results: www.pcmag.com/roundup/343154/the-best-smart-bathroom-scales
7 years

Masturbation

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would if I could reach. I have a big belly, long torso, and short arms.

voluptuouslover:
Something so damn sexy about ^^^^

I have noticed when my wife has gained a good amount of weight that she struggles to reach down there as well.....and it just sends me through the roof.

PillowPrincessPlump91:
It really feels amazing that I cannot reach, but with being a very sexual person, I find it difficult to lack direct stimulation, if you know what I mean.

Agreed, there's something hot about knowing that someone is too fat to get themself off and that they have to rely on someone's help for stimulation. It's like built-in bondage, sort of.
7 years

Doctor's humiliating physical

Unf, this is something I find super hot when I read about it. Your profile is really empty, though.
8 years

Roleplay with me? :3

Mrsmgr22:
I'm a big pig...

Obviously. You didn't get that blimp-like figure eating salads.
8 years

Diapers

Never tried it and I doubt they could be found in my size, but I can think of so many ways they could be used to humiliate a submissive.

Are your hips more than 90"? idiaper.com/Tranquility-XL-Bariatric-Overnight_p_477.html
9 years

Making a fat girl work out

That sounds awesome, potbellypimp!
9 years

Kidnap fantasy

Well if you are 300lbs, how fit are you? Couldn't they chase you until you are winded and then do what they want with you?
10 years

Fat girl laws

I would change rule 4 a bit.

Whimpering and blushing and acting shy about going in public [but of course submitting to that anyway] is hot.
10 years
123   loading