Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

I am usually attracted to slim geeky guys. Not super into muscly or fat guys. But to be honest personality is the most important factor. If I met a guy that wasn't my usual physical type but there was a mental spark I would still date them.
3 years

How large do you like your partner until you find the gain unattractive?

Baba Yaga:
A lot of people talk a good game but I'd bet 90% of them wouldn't last in a relationship with an immobile or near-immobile partner.

First of all the cost of food to keep someone actively gaining is out of this world, you need to have deep pockets to afford buffet type feedings daily or consistently. Its one thing to hook up with a feedee for a weekend, its another thing to live with one. Obviously genetics and metabolism are a big factor in how large someone is, its not always about food intake...but when you hear women on OF say they need $50 for one stuffing, imagine 3 of them daily.

Second of all, do you have ANY idea how expensive plus sized and supersized clothing is? A bra at Lane Bryant goes for $50 a whack. Now add in dresses, leggings, shirts, underwear for women or trousers, underwear, beltsand shirts for men....thats at least $200 for one outfit.

Third, better get ready to get acquainted with supersized issues. You need a huge vehicle to be able to get your partner around and either a high quality mobility scooter or sturdy walker just to go anywhere. You'll also need a bidet or a custom made toilet because normal toilet seats arent meant for 500+ pound keisters. Also youll need reinforced couches, beds and chairs which are all expensive.

Thats not counting the health issues that come with it meaning several trips to the ER for bedsores, heart palpitations, trouble breathing or injuries sustained from simple falling or breaking furniture. Thats not counting serious health issues like pneumonia, lupis, covid or diabetes.

Last, get ready to do all the work yourself. Not just cooking, cleaning and simple chores. If your partner really cant move that means you'll have to bathe them and wipe their behinds if necessary. The fantasy sounds hot, but the reality is far different. Coming home after working hard or you have a bad cold and still have to cook, clean, do chores and bathe/wipe your spouse...sounds fun doesnt it?

Again, you can talk a good game, but is that what you REALLY want? Is it??

This is why I always look at feederism as a fetish/kink and not a lifestyle.
I have dated many feeders and when it gets down to it none of them actually want to commit to a relationship.
They all say they want to feed you until you cant move but will they actually be there when you are that big? No.
3 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

cutenchubby:
I have a fantasy in which I start dating a submissive feeder.
I make him call me Goddess and bring me food whenever I desire. I make him watch me eat but tease him by not letting him touch my fat body or touch himself. I keep him horny and hard for hours.
When I am almost completely stuffed I allow him to hand feed me until I cant fit in anything else or move. He begs to touch me.
I tell him he can gently rub lotion on my huge belly to make sure I am the softest woman he has ever felt.
I reward him by letting him lick my fat pussy until I cum on his face.

batman123:
I love ur fantasy's, be so good if it came true 😁

Come here and say that... And brings snacks smiley
4 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

I have a fantasy in which I start dating a submissive feeder.
I make him call me Goddess and bring me food whenever I desire. I make him watch me eat but tease him by not letting him touch my fat body or touch himself. I keep him horny and hard for hours.
When I am almost completely stuffed I allow him to hand feed me until I cant fit in anything else or move. He begs to touch me.
I tell him he can gently rub lotion on my huge belly to make sure I am the softest woman he has ever felt.
I reward him by letting him lick my fat pussy until I cum on his face.
4 years

Dominant gainers/feedees?

Switch feedee here. I would love to have a skinny slave feed me lots of yummy treats and then use him for my pleasure.
4 years

What is your favorite spot to be squeezed, rubbed, etc?

The under belly roll. Its just very soft there.
4 years

Fattened up = helpless?

Yes the submissive aspect of being a feedee is the biggest turn on for me.
Being fed so much that you cant move and cant think clearly because you are in a food coma is a form of bondage.
You are vulnerable in that state and nobody but a feeder would ever have the privilege of seeing you in that situation.
4 years

Stuffing as a turn on, on it's own?

Stuffing by itself is definitely a turn on for me.
I think there is a connection between wanting to be physically satisfied (sometimes more than satisfied) with food and wanting to be satisfied sexually.
The weight gain part only factors in as a result of stuffing, the actual weight itself is not a turn on for me.
7 years

Ahs

I think Murder House is my favourite so far and I thought Freak Show was pretty good so that comes in second.
The ending wasn't bad, but I thought it could have been done better. I was hoping for a scene at the end, where in some twist all the freaks end up in the museum, on display in current day. That i think would have been more haunting.
There are so many great actors on that show that it is really hard to choose. Evan Peters is so talented and his smile.... sigh. (i have a lil celebrity crush)
But i think Zachary Quinto is my number 1.
9 years

Happy ?

1. My nose is the first good thing i notice in the mirror.
2. My best friends would say i am bubbly, caring and a joker
3.One thing that made me happy today was having someone swap shifts with me at work so i can leave early for a party this weekend.
9 years
12345   loading