General

Happy ?

I saw that it was a happy week special on a tv program. I was wondering what made you happy? On a scale of 1-10 where are you ?

1 Look in the mirror and list the first good quality you see

2 Think of someone that loves you uncondtionally and list 3 good things they would say about you

3 Think of one thing that made you happy today

Hopefully this has made at least one person happy today I know it really spoke volumes to me smiley ps trying to spread a little happiness
9 years

Happy ?

1. My nose is the first good thing i notice in the mirror.
2. My best friends would say i am bubbly, caring and a joker
3.One thing that made me happy today was having someone swap shifts with me at work so i can leave early for a party this weekend.
9 years

Happy ?

harlequin you might still be depressed but hopefully you had at least a second with a smile smiley

cutenchubby Ooo hope you have a good time at your party smiley

lordsheogorath Well done on your New Job!!!
9 years

Happy ?

1. I love my lovely big brown eyes, they look especially nice today.

2. My best friends, each and everyone of them would say I'm hilarious, fun, and caring (in my own particular way)

3. One thing that made me happy today was getting a lie in as it's one of my days off. Then realising I get to lie in tomorrow too. Then realising I've got chocolate cereal. Then realising this weekend should be a good one :-)

And also waking up and listening to this song, I've loved it ever since I heard it on Ideal about 10 years ago...

"My whole life is like a picture of a sunny day"
9 years

Happy ?

lordsheogorath wrote:

lordsheogorath Well done on your New Job!!!

Thank you. Though to be honest it's causing more Hell than I'd ever imagined.
Nearly tore my family apart in a single day and it will create an immediate financial problem having to move to another state overnight and break my current lease.

So doesn't feel like much of a victory.

Just think that in the long run you may be better off and to come through hardship may make you appreciate the good that comes out of it even more. I would still feel proud of yourself that you have managed to take a big step to bettering yourself, I dont think I could be that brave.
9 years

Happy ?

SilverRider wrote:
1. I love my lovely big brown eyes, they look especially nice today.

2. My best friends, each and everyone of them would say I'm hilarious, fun, and caring (in my own particular way)

3. One thing that made me happy today was getting a lie in as it's one of my days off. Then realising I get to lie in tomorrow too. Then realising I've got chocolate cereal. Then realising this weekend should be a good one :-)

And also waking up and listening to this song, I've loved it ever since I heard it on Ideal about 10 years ago...

"My whole life is like a picture of a sunny day"

Hey Silverrider I think you have very nice eyes smiley You sound like you have many great friends around you, Sometimes there is nothing better than a lie in! Im out with friends this weekend hope we both have a happy time smiley p.s Love the song choice
9 years

Happy ?

c00kie wrote:
1. Mirror mirror on the wall.... My lips are the first good thing I notice.

2. They would say that I am beautiful, loyal and funny as fook.

3. One thing that has made me happy today was waking up to breakfast in bed. I am sure there's many more happy things to come today. smiley

Hey c00kie Im sure you can see many good things in the mirror I cansmiley! We all need a friend that is funny as fook and someone that is as positive as you seem to be. I wish I had breakfast in bed sounds heavenly mmm.
9 years

Happy ?

thatbeautifulchick wrote:
1. I love my face but my tits are nice too haha

2. My kids. My son always tells me im beautiful.
He reminds me to "find a guy who will treat you like a princess"
And he loves the way i smell lol

3. One thing that has made me happy today is my friends. They always are making me laugh

hey beautifulchick I can see you do have a nice face and tits too haha! Thats a good idea im searching for my prince too smiley. Its great that you have such wonderful friends.
9 years

Happy ?

OdieFFA wrote:
Today was one of the best days ever ever. I don't even know how much sense this will make.... I just got home from playing tenpin bowling and -- I DIDN'T SUCK! I was pretty damn nervous about it, seeing as I have a (mostly hidden) disability that affects my spacial awareness and motor coordination. In the past, whenever I'd get invited to play, 95% of my balls would end up rolling down the gutter. It just got so decidedly not-fun that I started vehemently declining all invitations that required me to do anything remotely well-coordinated in public.

I organised and payed for tonight's game, with the express purpose of getting tips from my friends on what they thought might help me play, at the very least, decently; even if it ended up looking pretty unconventional. I got two strikes and finished with a score of 85. EIGHTY-FIVE! Honestly, I wish I knew how to explain what something this mundane means to me. I feel like someone with dyslexia who just managed to deliver a full half-hour speech solely by first-time reading. There just are no words :'''D

Woo Hoo !!! I think that is brilliant that you have went out of your way to face a challenge and doing so well smiley
9 years