Seattle meet up in september

Ok so NO on the 15th. The 21st/22nd is the BBW bash and the weekend after that is right after Thanksgiving. So appologies to those who are unable to plan in advance but... What about SATURDAY DEC 6th???
9 years

WHAT ABOUT SATURDAY NOV 15th??????
9 years

xyxtlin wrote:
Is there no non-facebook option? smiley

Facebook knows that you like fattening fatties. Get over it. smiley
9 years

I made a secret FB group for fat friendly PNWers. pZm me your email and I'll send you an invite.
9 years

I had fun! Let's keep it going!

Happy hour @ Dragonfish downtown on Sat 10-4??
9 years

I called and made a reservation for 10 at 7pm. I will be getting there closer to 7 because Seattle traffic on a Friday night is a cruel mistress. Reservation is under KATY.
9 years

Yes. I'm going to go.
9 years

Ssbbws and birth control

I got a blood clot on oral contraceptives @ 31y/o after surgery and ~300 lbs without any other aggravating factors. Blood sugar, pressure and cholesterol were normal. It sucked. After weighing out the options I've decided that an IUD is probably best for me. I'm single st the moment and using condoms for SDI prevention anyway when necessary so I'm not going to endure the pain or expense of an IUD until I have a stable partner. My doctor felt that an IUD was safe and effective at my size.

Birth control pills should be effective for heavier women but they may experience more side effects, like I did. However, Plan B, the morning after pill may not be effective for women over a certain weight.
9 years

Either day works for me. C6h12o6magnolia@gmail.com

Is the seating accommodating for folks who are on the bigger side?

Is there a date that you want us to RSVP by for a reservation?
9 years
12345   loading