Dream doctors appointment

It's always been a fantasy that when my piggy finally gets the "you're killing yourself" talk, to record it and play it in her headphones immediately after while she's blinded and force fed a sheet cake, only letting her cum if she finishes the last big slice herself.

From then on I'd add an additional crisco and melted ice cream shake for every visit that involves morbid scolding.
4 years

Tight tight skin

Joshredzippo:
Gained so much the last few months my skin is so tight. How long does it take to loosen up and get flabby??

Basically your skin has to be torn to shreds to make room. Luckily, instead of exploding, you just get stretch marks. Also, once you're massive, it will take a lot more weight gain to stretch out your skin (your volume to surface ratio increases as you grow, if you were to consider yourself a spherical cow), which gives your skin more time to sag.
There's also genetics to consider--some people are just saggier.
4 years

Caring for the immobile death feedee

laser:
Wow.....at some point they have no choice but to stay, as others have pointed out; they can no longer walk, and their finances are "controlled". But, it seems dependence is what they crave, and are willing to risk the possibility of suffering abuse, at the hands of a "care giver". 'Tis f#ck8ng extreme, death the goal, like a fantasy suicide. Cheers.

Death isn't really the GOAL (not that I can speak for everyone.) It's knowing that death is looming, that every pound bring it even closer, but they/you can't or won't stop. It's having health issues that are a clear sign that you're on thin ice...but the food keeps getting forced down, the weight keeps piling on. When the ice breaks it's just over...but seeing how far out you can go is as exciting as it is scary. Some people turn back just in time, but with a frostbite reminder, some stick it out part way and suffer the cold. Either way they'll never be 100%. There will always be a chilling reminder of how close they got, and a temptation to step back out onto the ice.
4 years

Tigerlily33:
It’s more of a gut feeling. When I meet in person, I am honest from the beginning and watch the reaction and let it happen. They are free to leave whenever, although all have stayed longer then most would expect.

Romy:
You own their income and their property and if they want to leave they are too obese to get out of bed and not need help. They are your slaves when they decided to gain weight. What kind of freedom is that? I see they have no option to leave and you say that these people are just work. Is this so or am I wrong?

You have to read through all of her replies for your answer.
4 years

CruelFeeder:
How do you treat someone once they go from being to move to the point they've just become a big blob on the bed that can't move?

At that point you never let the pain of an overstretched gut subside. Make them realize what it means to be trapped.
4 years

allgrownup:
At what point does moving become difficult and at what point does it move into immobility ?

Some people are immobile at 400 lbs, some people can still (eventually) waddle to a commode at 800 lbs. It depends on a lot of factors.
4 years

So obesity is linked to cancer?

Even more encouragement to get fatter faster and go for a heart attack
4 years

Physical/health effects of being 380+ pounds?

becomingoverweight:
Well depending on your fat distribution, you might develop metabolic syndrome. You may also get some problems regarding joint and skin health.

fxxf:
That first part kinda turns me on a bit, not like I want to have a heart attack or anything just the thought of what I�m planning on doing to my body. Is that weird?

Don't listen to her, she's just here up be a killjoy. Immobility is hot, but it tends to be relatively short lived because it requires the most care and causes the most health problems, so at that point you either fatten until you die in a few years, a great way to go, or pragmatism/finances/fear take over and you lose enough to somewhat take care of yourself. This is why riding the line of immobility is also pretty hot. By the time you're big enough to almost be immobile, for it to be a real worry, you're only one small injury away from that tilling point. Hurt your legs, hips, or back in any way and by the time you're healed you'll be too weak and fat to get up without help. Even if you're vigilant and try your best to diet and exercise, a sprain could keep you in bed for a year. At that point you might as well just accept your fate and let your evil feeder stretch your skin to it's limits.

That being said there are many super fats who have lived contently and fairly independently while riding that line. Summer was massive, over 650lbs but she did mostly everything for herself and was very happy slowly meandering about on her own and taking care of herself. Gina could get up (with grabholds) at over 700 lbs. Ash has been massive and maintaining for quite some time, and Heather is over 600 and in her 50's and she slowly gets around. Echo is barely mobile but she can still stand after enough rolling and shimmying. Vanillahippo is 800 lbs and can still stand without help. If you can't stand without help, and you have a feeder, you're passed the point of no return even if you can still walk. You'll find them helping you less and less and you won't complain, you'll grow complacent, and get off on it, and tell yourself you'll do something about it later...but you won't smiley
4 years

How to gain with limited health issues

While this definitely isn't strictly a death feedist forum (sub forum?), you're coming off a bit preachy theeerrreeee fella (/Brak).

Regardless of whether they get off on it or not, the feedees and feeders here are perfectly aware that there are health risks and don't need you to explain to them what a BRILLIANT idea it is to try not to suffer and die.

A simple enough post would be: "Healthy lifestyle tips for gaining mega chonkers?"

A hot post would be: "How to suffer in constant agony under the crushing weight of my 800 lb completely useless body for as long as possible before my heart literally explodes"
4 years

Obvious brain washing

feedher3000:
I always assumed the feeder was a woman.. it�s all in the eye of the beholder.

Takes all kinds!
5 years
34567   loading