Currently listening to?

I'm seriously obsessed with this track and every single time I hear El-P's verse, gahhhh.

11 years

Rip chunkabell

Gobsmacked.
I don't know what to say, we were chatting and giggling as recently as last week by text, she told me about being ill and I reassured her she'd beat the fever. I texted her earlier tonight asking if she wanted to finish my pizza as I'd over ordered.
Chunks, Bri, you'll be alright now. Let it be known that I am going to miss you and your silly ways. RIP and YNWA.
11 years

Cow fantasies?

*blinks* says no more.
11 years

Currently listening to?

Slick Rick - Mistakes

11 years

Currently listening to?

Gingersnaps wrote:
Daniel Johnston - true love will find you in the end

8D Tune.

Hot Snakes - Salton City
11 years

Mr grey anyone?!

Chubosaurus wrote:
I got excited and thought this was about Edward E Grey from Secretary.
Which everyone should watch by the way, it's about a sub/dom kind of relationship so a similar topic.

Which is an awesome film, plugging it because not enough people seem to have seen it.
11 years

Bbw's as girlfriends.........

I've been told in the past I am more like a woman in my selective process. Chemisty and there being a spark between the people in question is what matters. I'll suppress my manly lusty instincts unless those things are there.
11 years

C02 is making us all fatter

I always ignore anything technical/scientific coming from the Daily Mail, it might lead to ignorance but, huh, I'll be damned if I am going to start now.
11 years

Diablo 3!!

It's been finished by people already, I'm waiting for D4.

Having said that, D2 cost me more hours of my life than any other game ever and I thank it for that. I didnt even touch Perfect Dark (which came out on the same day in the UK) for 2 weeks.

I won't be getting D3 due to the need for persistent connectivity, I'ma gonna go with Torchlight 2 instead.
11 years
12345   loading