How fat would you like to be?

Every time I've reached my "limit" I've ended up longing for more. At the moment I am around 380 and it's too close to 400 not to try to get there. After that, nobody knows. 450?
10 years

Prefered weight

I haven't found my ideal yet. It seems to move up every time I reach some previously set point.
12 years

When did you find out?

Sometime in kindergarden. In our plays, I was always mommy which in my mind meant putting some pillows under my shirt. I knew I wanted and was going to be fat and it was only natural then that fat girls belong together with fat boys. I've given up a bit from that later in my life tho, ended up dating even a few skinny guys.
12 years

Are you a musician?

I sing. We have a small all-girl a cappella group and I arrange songs for us. Other than that I mainly have to stick to karaoke and amaze people at local pubs as I haven't been able to find a band.

I played some piano and violin as a kid but especially the latter has been completely forgotten for years.
12 years

All the geeks in the house put your put your hands up!

Umh... I watch some anime, play boardgames and rpg's, own a bjd, love all things fantasy and have put on quite a few rpg/animeconventions. Do I qualify even I can't program more than Hello World with C++? smiley
12 years