Having a moment of idiocy!

Got it now and uploaded after a seven year wait! Thanks for your help!
5 months

Thanks. This is the screen I cannot find. Haha.
5 months

Hi. I cannot remember how to add a chapter to my stories! Please can somebody send me an idiot guide.

Thanks
5 months

A new story

Thanks - I have uploaded the first few chapters on DeviantArt. Feedback would be appreciated/
5 months

Deviantart links

I have posted the first chapter of my story on DeviantArt as it breaks the guidelines here.

This is the opening chapter of a long story, following the protagonist for twelve years. She is 11 when the story starts, but I want to make it clear that there is nothing sexual about the story and there will not be until she is over 16 (Age of consent in UK) and has a strong relationship with her boyfriend. Even then, there will be no graphic descriptions. This story focuses on Emily growing up in the family she always saw as loving and protective, until it wasn't.

www.deviantart.com/uklionheart/art/Awakening-Hearts-Chapter-1-992897682
5 months

A new story

I wouldn't post it. It breaks TOS.
fantasyfeeder.com/about/rules

It straight up says stories about the under 18 crowd are not allowed.

Thanks for the pointer.
5 months

A new story

This might not be the right venue for a story like that, especially if once the character turns 18 you feel allowed to eroticize weight gain in the same story. I think there’s a big problem there. But not an admin, just my $0.02.

Thanks for that perspective - I did not even think about it this way
5 months

A new story

If you’re only 40,000 words or something though, that’s not that long for stories on here.

Word count is currently 46,317. Dam! you're good!
5 months

A new story

I’m not an admin, but I don’t think stories that focus on characters under 18 are acceptable on this site. Maybe in other settings a non-erotic story about a minor who deals with weight gain is more than fine, but on a website that eroticizes weight gain it’s going to be a big red flag. Haven’t read your story and maybe you do it in such an expert way that it’s ok, but that seems like something you need to really review closely. Feels like you might have a problem here.

Thanks for your response. I fully understand your point here and it is the reason I asked the question. I am torn because I guess that like a lot people here, I first discovered my fascination with feeding and fattening reading Hansel and Gretel as a child. And that is a story about kids who are going to be fattened and slaughtered, but it is not a sexual story. It is a very fine line. I recognise that a lot of he rewrites on here make them older teens and young adults though.

I am arguing both sides with myself here. Haha.
5 months

Story sorting.

Yes - There are some stories I would love to reread, but I cannot find them again and the title search does not always bring them up (Or I have not remembered the name properly!)
5 months
12   loading