What about... fruits stuffing?

Hello folks!
I would like to know what do you think about fruits stuffing,if you have ever tried it.Maybe somebody can give also some advices smiley .I have tried it recently with tons of peaches and vanilla ice cream.I liked it very much and i recommend it.
10 years

Anime thread

in my opinion one of the best anime is HunterXhunter.It has everything: good story, nice characters and a lot of violence(i think is one of the most violent anime ever.) I suggest also full metal alchemist brotherhood smiley
10 years

Fattening in films

there is this sort o mokumentary, even if it can sound too ironic there are nice big guys and girls.plus a short wg dream
11 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

Ssbbw on top is amazing.it i the only way to see a huge part of a fat body and also to feel it smiley
11 years

Favorite cartoon

I love cartoons, I think they may be considereda form of art; or maybe I'm just a fanatic smiley.By the way my favourite cartoon was Courage the Cowardly Dog but now my favorite one is absolutely Adventure time.
11 years

Fantasy feeder survey

ok When will we know the result man ?smiley
12 years

Toxic :) lulu - bbw in media

In my opinion the best bbw in the media now is Adele.I think she is perfect, she has a lovely face, beautifull golden hair, a voluptous body and an amazing voice.
What do you want more??
12 years

Holiday tradition

Also in Italy during holiday we eat fish.I think that there is a cultural reason for this related to the christan culture.Xmas is the birth of Jesus and the first iconographic symbol of Jesus was a fish.
I can't tell you happy Xmas ( too late)
but happy new year smiley
12 years
12   loading