Group feeding

Group feeding even more fun
4 years

Let's all get fat together!

We can make obesity predictions come true by 2030 or earlier.
4 years

Who would you rather date?

I rather date the obese woman who is willing to fatten me up to 400 lbs
4 years

I want to be huge..

imhotep:
my 400 1b girlfriend is fattening me up. She wants me reach 400 1bs or more. She wants loves to fondle my fat belly but wishes it was much bigger. She is trying to weigh 500 pounds before the fall. She can put away a huge amount of food. She has been packing on the pounds. and i cant wait to see how fat her belly gets. its getting pretty big and heavy. we both want to be really huge and fat

That's what I would do when I find a huge fat girlfriend. Then she'll feed me till I'm huge and fat.
Playing video games and eat fattening food will be easy. Being huge and fat together playing video games will go good in underwear.
7 years

Mutual feederism

I would love to get into it but I'm on medication. But I will wait on it when I have a girl friend.

Then we could feed each other til we're really huge and fat.I might want to be ssbhm someday so we might want to go for 450 pounds. it will be more romantic to shower together then we cuddle eathother it'll feel good pressing our chests and bellies together and have fat sex.

We both want to be very huge and fat forever.smiley
10 years

Dating bigger and growing?

I am looking forward to get a larger girlfriend. Then someday I could have her fatten me up to 460 pounds.

And I will be more confronable larger with her. We'll be Sumos, eat big meals, have fat sex.
12 years
123   loading