General

Out of the fat closet

I moved to uni last year and thought id be up front with the guys im living with, i told them i didnt find your sterotypical fit girl as attractive as a women with real curves. Since then they have just taken the p*** out of this, ie point at fat women and asking do you think shes fit and constantly mentioning the fact - HELP?!
12 years

Out of the fat closet

What i mean is why cant they just live with it?
12 years

Out of the fat closet

Kid A wrote:
My friends make fun of me for being a horn dog, being grossed out by sexual bathroom talk, and for liking being fed. Yeah that's right they actually know, although they are still experimenting with how to be funny about feederism.

I'm in awe that you were able to tell them.

And actually, I can't figure out how to be funny about it either!
12 years

Out of the fat closet

Your age makes this difficault, as confidence is the key ingrediant here. Basically you have to turn this situation on it's head. Next time they point out a fat girl, you could say "don't you think she's attractive, SERIOUSLY!", but it has to be done with confidence and a slightly tongue in cheek manner. Also you can say, "until you've been with a fat girl you don't know what you've been missing, but I really don't want too much competition, so hands off". They most likely will return with comments like, "no chance", or "you've got to be mad" etc etc. In all of this you've got to act like you've found the holy grail and they're just fumbling in the dark.
12 years

Out of the fat closet

Thanks guys - they have moved on slightly, to jokes about harpoons...
so its time to make a stand i feel
12 years

Out of the fat closet

cheers Robovski, its very original of them i must say smiley. Is it you by any chance that lives near Stirling?
12 years