Submission and domination

Gaining contracts?

georgejorge wrote:
I love the idea, but most of the stories I've seen on here are a bit too cruel for my taste. Depending on the reward, I would be very tempted to sign one.

Reward? What you mean by that?
10 years

Gaining contracts?

I see what you mean. A more positive reinforcement sort of deal as opposed to negative. That could work very well and be very effective. The thing with mine though is that I had written it with someone in mind and her reward was the exotic feeling of being made a slave and submissive 24/7. So while I get what you're saying gaining was not the intention behind the one that created, domination was. Hence the reason why I did not originally post it on this thread.
10 years

Gaining contracts?

...first time I stumbled across the notion of a "gaining contract". What a brilliant, tantalizing, sexy idea! It creates a scenario where submission, domination, weight gain, and sex become inextricably and 'inescapably' linked.
8 years

Gaining contracts?

mhmmm i would love a gaining contract like in this weight gain story here on ff ^^ where the guy looses when he gains above 25lbs or 30 about that and then has to gain additonally the amount of weight he gained over this 30lbs ^^ ....i would like such a bet the gf steadily seducing you to prove you canĀ“t win this bet and make you gain even if you tried to work against her plans ^^
8 years
12   loading