Lifestyle tips

Bbws at work in uk

I don't know about other places in Australia, but I know at the call centre where I work, such things are not an issue when hiring.

Some of the biggest people I’ve ever seen have worked here, not to mention many people with various disabilities.

It’s actually really interesting, because it’s a call centre; all the customers know is the voice, which results in some of the most capable and likeable operators being those who would normally be disregarded as incompetent if they were dealing with the customer in person.

Moral of the story, don't judge a book by its cover, you could be missing out on knowing a truly amazing person.
12 years

Bbws at work in uk

All else being fairly equal, I'd hire the BBW. Or BHM. Or other person who is apt to have faced discrimination along their path.

Not because I'm trying to be an avatar of cosmic balance, but when two people have reached the same place, and one had a harder path to get there, then
a- that suggests some qualities that may otherwise be hidden, and
b- my experience is that they are more apt to really appreciate the opportunity to show what they can do.

Hasn't always worked out, but has had a better average than other hiring decisions I've witnessed.
8 years