Gaining

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

ive been back on the cream again along with overeating, but ive suddenly lost about 4-5 lbs in the past week and half. my measurements are the same and my clothes fit the same. could this be the visceral fat effect it has?
3 years

Sir HugALot:
ive been back on the cream again along with overeating, but ive suddenly lost about 4-5 lbs in the past week and half. my measurements are the same and my clothes fit the same. could this be the visceral fat effect it has?

I have found that it often takes 2-3 weeks to have a noticeable effect so keep going and do make sure that the cream is on top of a full overeating diet. Just before bed is the best time for the cream as it won't then reduce your appetite.
3 years

I'm starting a 2-week cream session today and will document what happens here.

I'm going to start out with a pint a day, we'll see how my body handles it. I'm also taking dairy pills to help digestion.

My starting point: 174 lbs, waist is 33", hips 36.75", bust 40", thighs 26.5".
3 years

Heavy cream will do the trick, no and's ifs or butt's about it.
Just remember that it takes time for your digestive system to get used to. Start out small. Maybe a half cup with every meal. As you increase intake you will have to judge for yourself how much you can consistently handle.This stuff works !
3 years

largebronco12:
Just finished day 7 here, doing 2-3 cups a day. I was caught off guard where the fat went. My moobs have exploded and so has the fat on my arms. I love it. Going to do at least another week.

Just getting started with nightly heavy cream and increasing intake.Frankly I’m not a huge fan of my moobs and their size has kept me from risking gaining for years.

[img][/img]
3 years
attachment

Sorry I never came back to give detailed notes. Life threw me a few curveballs and I was a little too busy to keep the most detailed records. Anyways, I drank a pint in the morning and in the evening 4 days a week for 2 weeks. The first week I only seemed to gain about a pound, the second week, 2 pounds. The 3rd week I didnt do any cream, but I put on 4 lbs, almost all centered around my belly and love handles, but I've also now got stretch marks on my thighs. This past week I haven't been doing heavy cream, but snacking a lot, I gained about 3 lbs, though I cut off nearly 2lbs of hair (it was long) so I can't be precise. I don't have measurements right now but I can get them tomorrow.
3 years

Update with measurements:

Starting:  174 lbs, waist is 33", hips 36.75", bust 40", thighs 26.5".

Now:  182 lbs, waist is 34", hips 43", bust 40", thighs 27.25"

Dear lord it just all went to my ass.
3 years

Starting this weekend. I'm I'm going to begin to have two pints of heavy cream mixed with chocolate milk a day till new years day and see what happens.
3 years

I just wonder what nearly twenty weeks of heavy cream will do to my big fat belly and the rest of my proud fat body.
3 years

Skdully:
I did a couple week binge of heavy cream back in April. With zero gym before and after it definitely came on quickly! Love the magic of heavy cream 😋

I too love the magic...
3 years
23456   loading