General

'sick and wrong'

Well if gaining/feeding is taken too far it will cause some health issues. And "being whipped raw" is rarely greeted with more acceptance than feederism/gainerism.

But for the most part people react with shock and disgust because they don't understand it, this was pretty much the reaction that homosexuality recieved when it was "discovered" by the media, and in some circles it still recieves similar reactions today, but mostly it is met with a kind of accepting indifference, which is probably what feederism/gainerism will hopefully achieve in the near future.
14 years

'sick and wrong'

Jesmondene wrote
Chubber wrote
leading them to the conclusion that it's all about power. In my experience, feederism related fantasies are seldom about power and coercion, more about joy at abundance.

I agree. It is strange how people think feeders must be cruel and controlling, when it seems to me the critics are more unkind, such is their view of fat people that they cannot fathom anyone being attracted to that. When I have heard feeders trying to explain to people why they like it, they tend to say things like, as you say, revelling in the ambundence, looking after and caring for their partner, making sure they never want for anything. I think it is really a very loving thing!

It's sad that weightism is still tolerated by and large by the entire community. Especially given that most of the modern world has struggled long and hard to get equal rights and treatment for all. But I hope that the change is coming soon
14 years