forum  general

'sick and wrong'9 years

Well if gaining/feeding is taken too far it will cause some health issues. And "being whipped raw" is rarely greeted with more acceptance than feederism/gainerism.

But for the most part people react with shock and disgust because they don't understand it, this was pretty much the reaction that homosexuality recieved when it was "discovered" by the media, and in some circles it still recieves similar reactions today, but mostly it is met with a kind of accepting indifference, which is probably what feederism/gainerism will hopefully achieve in the near future.

'sick and wrong'9 years

Jesmondene wrote
Hi,
Sorry if I am repeating previous discussions here, but I felt compelleed to bring this up after a PM discussion I had here; Why are people outside our little community so quick to dismiss feeding/gaining etc as sick, wrong, disturbed etc? It just seems to me that while most can accept other fetishes and tastes as merely preferences they don't happen to share or understand, any coverage in the mainstream media take the tone that such practices are shocking, immoral, disturbed and disturbing, and response from audiences seem to reflect this. I don't understand what upsets people so much about the things that consenting adults chose to do, that are perfectly legal. Many take the argument that it is bad for you, but surely being wipped raw is bad for you, and people don't get so opinioned about that. I write this not in anger but genuine bemusement... why concern oneself of things that don't concern them? What do you think?
J x
Most people think exactly what the media tells them to think. And as there is an endless 24/7 blitzkrieg of anti-fat fear and hatred designed to get people to BUY bullshit diets (that mostly fail), dodgy pills (that make you crap yourself) and often fatal surgeries... Then brainwashed sheeple by and large DO fear and hate fat... And a small number of men become very, very, very $RICH on the back of all that anguish. Fear of feedism grows out of that, and is fueled by what little direct media coverage that occurs being largely negative, biassed and freakshow stylised.. C4's "Fat Girls and Feeders" and that movie "Feed" smiley ... Until actual feedees start making editing and publishing their own counter point of view (and even then change will be slow), the sheeple will, en masse, continue to think and act with hostility to feedism.. smiley

'sick and wrong'9 years

Jesmondene wrote
Chubber wrote
leading them to the conclusion that it's all about power. In my experience, feederism related fantasies are seldom about power and coercion, more about joy at abundance.

I agree. It is strange how people think feeders must be cruel and controlling, when it seems to me the critics are more unkind, such is their view of fat people that they cannot fathom anyone being attracted to that. When I have heard feeders trying to explain to people why they like it, they tend to say things like, as you say, revelling in the ambundence, looking after and caring for their partner, making sure they never want for anything. I think it is really a very loving thing!

It's sad that weightism is still tolerated by and large by the entire community. Especially given that most of the modern world has struggled long and hard to get equal rights and treatment for all. But I hope that the change is coming soon