General

Tummy rubbing and adoration

Bella wrote
Anyone have a problem with this kind of thing on account of being ticklish? Or is it just me? Can you sort of train yourself to be less ticklish? ...I'm very sensitive that way...

Sounds adorable and like even more of an excuse to do it, but i know where you are coming from, i find tickling quite aggrovating...
14 years

Tummy rubbing and adoration

Bella wrote
Maximum wrote
Bella wrote
Anyone have a problem with this kind of thing on account of being ticklish? Or is it just me? Can you sort of train yourself to be less ticklish? ...I'm very sensitive that way...

Sounds adorable and like even more of an excuse to do it, but i know where you are coming from, i find tickling quite aggrovating...

Yes it is very adorable until you twitch and put your knee in someone's head smiley

agreed- im a very ticklish person & have found id thwap someone upside the head or knock em in the shins accidentally because they would hit an extra sensitive spot. what iv found helps is to tickle yourself where you are the most sensitive- it'll allow your body to get used to the problematic areas... mind you, it will take a while, but it's worth it

as for the adoration of a good belly rub whilst bein fed, i loves it- absotively-posilutely smiley what a rush! *blushes* gets me hungry just thinking about it smiley
14 years