General

Skinny girls for fat guys

I am THE BIG FAT PANDA wrote:
I'm gonna be completely honest when a skinny girl talks to me I have a hard time beliving that they truly think I'm cute. Idk why I just do it be nice for me to get over it but, it will just take time and me talking to more skinny girls who like bigger guys I guess.

I'm the same way...I've had a couple of girls actually talk to me before. But it generally puts me so off-balance that I can hardly talk. And when I finally find my voice I generally express my "doubts" and proceed to ignore them.

Later I think to myself "Why did I do that!??!" though.
11 years

Yea, confidence is my big problem. What I need is a wing-man...
11 years

HerMajestyOfMars wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Yea, confidence is my big problem. What I need is a wing-man...

I will totally be your wingman Oni!! Seems like every time I turn around people I introduce are hooking up. I'm pretty sure I'm an aphrodisiac.

Sounds like a grand idea to me
11 years

bigobrent wrote:
are there actully girls on this site looking for fat guys? i do like fat girls but there is something about being with a kinny girl and being much bigger than her i like to

I am relatively slim girl and I love fat guys! We do exist smiley
I'm shy though, so I usually just eye hot fatties from across the room and never make a move. I have later heard from people I have gotten to know better that they initially thought I didn't like them because I never talked to them! I need to be braver, apparently.
11 years

LovesBigMen wrote:
Can't really help on that department. Although I loove contrast, I'm no little thing and probably will never be. I wish I was slimmer, but with my metabolism, a warthog would have more results dieting. smiley

Oh can we swap metabolisms ?

But on topic, I do like feeling huge next to a small girl. But I also do like girls up to ssbbw sizes
11 years

LovesBigMen wrote:
Can't really help on that department. Although I loove contrast, I'm no little thing and probably will never be. I wish I was slimmer, but with my metabolism, a warthog would have more results dieting. smiley

Oh can we swap metabolisms ?

But on topic, I do like feeling huge next to a small girl. But I also do like girls up to ssbbw sizes
11 years

snout wrote:
Ahmatti wrote:
This is easier said as a normal weight person than done as a fattie. The stream of antifat messages from public at large is loud enough to make many of us doubt themselves and this is not simply a matter of will power. Larger forces are in play, indeed. While people here and you are supportive, it is quite evident that most of world is lagging behind.

I don't think shaming is set to one body size. I've seen numerous posts about "you have no curves, you're not a real woman" on tumblr. It's just easier to bash either extreme (thin or fat) and stay neutral about the middle ground.

I don't think the "very skinny" catch nearly as much hell as the "very fat". I knew a lot of people who were rail thin in high school and middle school, and to my knowledge they never had to endure a special level of disdain like I did for being over 300lbs going from the 8th grade onward.

I'm not saying that the very slim don't catch any flack, but you're not as easy of a target as someone like me.
11 years

It's often easier to be convinced that we're handsome online. I know that on the rare occasions I've been approached by ladies in real life it's put me completely off balance. And my mind immediately goes to, "It's a prank, they want to humiliate me...". While I do recognize that I'm not unfortunate looking, it's hard to accept someone's professed attraction in the real world.

I'm sure I could accept it, albeit suspiciously, if the lady also told me that she was an FFA. Sometimes we hefty boys can be very clueless though.
11 years

Mymmeli wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
I'm sure I could accept it, albeit suspiciously, if the lady also told me that she was an FFA.

This is actually something that intrigues me. How likely is it that this woman would describe herself a fat admirer, like really using the abbreviation FFA?
I've never met another FFA in real life and unlike I thought, I haven't bumped into masses of other FFA's online.

This is only a hunch but I indeed suspect that it's relatively common for women to like hefty guys but they don't declare it in public. I kept my preferences to myself for years because I was ashamed of them.
These gals don't necessarily log on to sites like FF because they don't analyze their preference too much or even realize it could be a commonly shared thing. Unfortunately, that might enforce the idea that fat guys are a no-no, unless they have a fat wallet too.

I wish girls would though. Guys in general can be kind of thick about picking up a woman's hints, and it's even worse for big fat guys. I wish I could just put it all out there for any girl in my life who might find me desirable that I'm open to advances...just too worried about rejection to initiate.
11 years

Confidence can be intimately linked to how much you weigh. With society hurling messages in your face constantly that you aren't worth anything if you're fat, you're unhealthy if you're fat, you're unattractive if you're fat, it's hard for your confidence not to take a hit.
11 years
1234   loading