General

Tips for aproaching single women

Do you run and hide?

Yes, yes i do, but thanks for the thought Dee!

smiley
14 years

I think I'd be a little weirded out if a complete stranger told me "I hope you saved some turkey for me"... Even if she was hot, I'd be like...what? Who are you?

But yeah, I don't like to approach women... I think it makes one look desperate and I personally don't want a lady to know if I'm into her or not... I like her to wonder. I generally just wait for the moment when she talks to me or I'll say something witty or cute when shes doing something and then simply walk away after giving her a smirk/smile. Sure I may not get the girl, nor may I not see her again...but if I do, she'll remember me as more than just some douche trying to pick her up.

Thats just my view on it though.
14 years

DorianGray wrote
I think I'd be a little weirded out if a complete stranger told me "I hope you saved some turkey for me"... Even if she was hot, I'd be like...what? Who are you?

But yeah, I don't like to approach women... I think it makes one look desperate and I personally don't want a lady to know if I'm into her or not... I like her to wonder. I generally just wait for the moment when she talks to me or I'll say something witty or cute when shes doing something and then simply walk away after giving her a smirk/smile. Sure I may not get the girl, nor may I not see her again...but if I do, she'll remember me as more than just some douche trying to pick her up.

Thats just my view on it though.

I like your view, i just wish i had the coolness and style u do to carry it off smiley
14 years

In my experience of many friendships with men, as well as many flirtations, there are some guys who are good at reading women's communication styles, but many, perhaps most, are not.

The basic principles of the articles Dee posted are right, even if some of the lines are not. I start chatting with people based on something they're doing or wearing, and it works to start a convo with me, too.

I think most other ways of getting started are nonsense. One way or another, a conversation has to start, and some simple, uncontrived beginning like 'That's a lovely scarf,' or 'I haven't had that dish here--is it any good?'

I think jumping in the deep end is the best way; I look back on things I used to do that seem very out of reach now, and while some would be inappropriate at my age, some just need for me to get back into the habit. smiley
14 years

FriesWithThatShake wrote
My problem is that I can talk to any girl; hot or not, with no problem... UNLESS I REALLY like them. That's when I start to over think. A lot of my friends at work or school always wonder why I'm hardly ever dating someone, and most of the time it's because I either screw up or don't even try.

If THEY initiate a conversation with me, then I'm perfectly fine, but it's very difficult to start a conversation with someone you like. My mind thinks of every possible scenario before I approach, and at the last minute, I have the dreaded "WHAT IF?" question.

The ONLY time I ever am great in conversation is once I'm out of a relationship or depressed, as odd as that sounds. I become apathetic about what anyone thinks about me and I just say and do whatever the hell I want. For instance, on Christmas eve last night, I started doing stand up for my coworkers (about 10 people) and ended up entertaining the bar (100 people) over the course of the night (since I am naturally VERY LOUD and use strong gestures). I use it as my upper and then feel down once it's over.

Ditto

Forest wrote
I don't really know what the problem actually is to be honest... Is it my looks? My interests? Behaviour? Personality in general? Never had a girl flirt with me or say something which could be interpreted as interest... Or am I just bad at reading signals? These sort of doubts gnaw at my self confidence when I sit in solitude and ponder these sort of questions.

And Ditto

It is so comforting to know i'm not alone. The one conclusion i've come to from my experience is that i HATE my taste in girls. I always fall for the one EVERY other guy likes and wants to talk to, anyone seen "Something About Mary"? I always fall for Mary, and that ruins any chance from the start.

I wish i could just fall for someone who wasn't so beautiful and intelligent and funny and gorgeous, but then at the same time, i'm afraid i'm gonna end up settling for someone i don't like as much anyway...

Love Stinks!

>.<
14 years

My problem is that I am completely oblivious to flirting and signals. I've spoken to girls and afterwards my friends have been like "she was sooooo into you" and I'm like "really?".

Lots of female friends and no trouble with talking to women or confidence, I just need to learn how to flirt.
14 years

Oh damn, we just got called ugly. I personally think a lot of guys in the thread that posted are attractive sons of bitches haha

Did that guy have any pictures or was he troll'n in privacy?
14 years

I think you are all sexy.

Just wanted to say that.
14 years

softissexy wrote
Look em in the eyes than look at the pussy than look em back in the eyes, and deliver your line, subliminal messages rock. You have to let them know how you really feel lol that way you not automatically put in the friend category.smiley

o.O some how i don't think that will work...

Also, when i see a girl i like, i don't want to screw her, you know, leave that to later on in a relationship?
14 years

Maximum wrote
softissexy wrote
Look em in the eyes than look at the pussy than look em back in the eyes, and deliver your line, subliminal messages rock. You have to let them know how you really feel lol that way you not automatically put in the friend category.smiley

o.O some how i don't think that will work...

Also, when i see a girl i like, i don't want to screw her, you know, leave that to later on in a relationship?

Well, a lot of girls like to know you want them... and I find with a lot of women, they get offended and get hurt if you don't want to have sex with them right off the bat. It seems to make a lot of girls feel ugly...

I don't like sleeping around and I have only slept with 2 different women in my life, so it causes problems for me a lot. I like to wait at least a few months, but seems a lot of people don't even want to wait a single month...lol.

Anyway, my advice to you is to show a strong sense of sexual lust for the girl... tease her, smack her ass lightly and smirk, push her against walls and grind her... Make her know you want her and her body... If you don't at least do that, the girl will feel like you aren't really into her... at least this is from what I've experienced.
14 years
12   loading