General

Things that terrify you?

lovely_plumper wrote
fattenmeto500 wrote
doing worse than everyone else in a work or academic setting and having the fact made public to everyone around me

This happened to me in H.S. my teacher started reading out the worst answers from a test we had just taken and I knew they were my answers and everyone in class LAUGHED because apparently it was obvious to everyone else how wrong my asnwers were, but I didn't know that I was wrong. I had to try very hard not to start crying ...he didn't say my name but the way my face turned red and my eyes water he might as well have...

nawww, what a jerk *HUGZ*

Teachers really have no idea sometimes, if they have such a problem, address it in private with the student, don't make an example, that helps no one.

God i don't miss school, or regret not going to uni, all that stuff sucks smiley
14 years

Things that terrify you?

I afraid of losing my limbs or my sanity. And I'm afraid of dying alone and forgotten, after some ten years of having no contact with the outside world.
14 years

Things that terrify you?

my worst fear would probably be some sort of injury that paralysed me or stopped me walking or something like that. when I see things on TV about people who've lost limbs or something it freaks me out. i can't imagine not being able to walk or play sports it would drive me insane with helplessness.

I also can't stay in the same room as a spider lol
14 years

Things that terrify you?

JustinNasty wrote
If one more person says damn spiders.

I will shoot myself. Sure they arent the most attractive things, and yes, a few have venom... and they have 8 legs and creep around undetected... and they have massive fangs for their body sizes and emotionless faces... ok they actually are kinda freaky in detail, BUT at least they arent 6 feet wide smiley

Clearly you haven't seen our spiders mate smiley
14 years
12   loading