General

Help! trying to tell my girlfriend i'm an fa

I think this is always going to be risky, which you didn't want to hear. But most people, men and women, are so completely brainwashed to be fat-phobic that even if they have hidden fat fantasies they can't let 'em up to the surface. And maybe there are people who would really not like even a little bit of chub, but we won't know until we live in a non-fat-hating culture. (I'm not holding my breath.)

But if you are willing to take the risk, you might hit the jackpot. I would have LOVED it if a boyfriend said something like this to me. You could say "I know you don't feel comfortable with these few pounds, but I'm really enjoying the new softness. There are a lot more men like me than you'd ever suspect, and I feel really clear about this--I've always preferred softer, rounder women. I love you no matter what size--I loved you thinner, didn't I? But I really do love the way you look now."

This is plenty of info for a while, and it'll take a lot of processing and going over again. Be patient. Hope this helps!
14 years