Gaining

I need help

I have bern dating this girl for nine months now. And when she was little, she was really skinny. She has been skinny (stick figure) sence she was little till two years ago because she quit running track. Now she has some curvs.

When we are out and she a fat girl she says to me : will you still love me if I became that size. Or she'll say : I hope don't get that big. I have told her little by little that I don't mind her getting a little bigger. I have even said that I think it's a turn on if she gained a little weight. But she always responds with ; I don't wanna be fat.
The funny thing is that she doesn't work out and she eats junk and fattening food all the time. But she still doesn't gain.

Do you guys think there is hope for me? Is there any way I can convence her to gain? Any tips on how I can make her comfertable with her body so that she doesn't think about her gaining weight and just eats what she wants without think about gaining. Because she eats like a fat person, but she doesn't eat a lot because she doesn't wanna gain.

What can do ? Is there hope for me?

I miss the jiggle belly
14 years

I need help

It is amazing how many men over here end up with thin women.
14 years