General

Your weird dreams?

I dream in colors, black and white. I can smell, taste and feel things in dreams too.
I have a sleeping disorder called sleep paralysis, and parasomnism.

Sometimes I walk up and fight or throw things... and then half an hour later I do not remember it. It is strange I can control my dreams, but not what happens when I wake up.

Anyways, I can control my dreams or not, and I prefer to fly.

I did dream today that I had a huge house with tons of hidden places, and tons of ghosts around. I could walk through them and saw faces, nothing scary. No one would step inside my home though. Then the ghosts got sick of me, and I died so I could be with them always... I sound insane.smiley
14 years

Your weird dreams?

Amatrix wrote

I have a sleeping disorder called sleep paralysis.

I have had this. Hasn't happened to me for a few years, but it's terrifying.
14 years

Your weird dreams?

well i have very strange ones sometimes they are so real i swear its accually happening i remember one i was walking in the woods and it accually felt like i was walking in real and smelt the fresh air it was just crazy and no i don't sleep walk it was crazy i still have like dreams i accually feel the actions sometimes even pain
14 years

Your weird dreams?

I dreamt about her* last night, first time in ages, i don't really dream at all anymore...

Her Husband was in hospital, it was bad, and all around me was everyone else who had ever chased her, some going after her, some him, all with the same thought "she will be mine"

And I was there too, and i wanted to join in, not miss out on my chance...

I woke up hating myself, I still am, I thought I moved on, what a horribly jealous and vindictive dream...

*Don't worry, its no one on here or that anyone would know...
14 years