General

Are we shallow?

fellow fat admirers and chubby chaseres and the like. are we shallow in likeing big girls or guys? is it not a preference or a orentation?
i ask because my X has started acusing me of being shallow for the way i am. but i feel i cant help it.
i dont get the same feeling inside form seeing a sciny girl. i cant be with just any big girl though brians do matter.

what are your vews?
13 years

Are we shallow?

I agree with most of the sentiments on here. Physical attraction is natural, and nobody is shallow for being attracted to whatever they are attracted to. Shallowness would be determining someone's worth based on only the physical.
13 years

Are we shallow?

If all you care about is a person's weight (be it thin or fat) you're shallow.

If, on the other hand, you care about the whole person, Dr. Feeder gives you permission to prefer certain sizes without being shallow.
13 years

Are we shallow?

If you can't see the actual person that they are beyond the fact that they're fat (ie. being unable to name what their favorite color, movie, hobbies, whatever, "knowing" the person), you're being shallow.

Being attracted to someone based on their physical qualities is natural, but the personality is the part that should seal the deal.

There's plenty of fat girls I've spent time with that have been very good looking on the outside, but don't have the qualities I'm looking for in a person. No chemistry, so to speak. I've also met fat girls that have plenty of personality and are great people to share with, but I don't have anything that attracts me to them physically.

Finding the happy overlap is the fun part of trying to meet someone.
13 years