General

Feederism on television

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
lol found this on youtube. Kind of demeaning if you ask me. But the guy is scrumdidliumptious..... I wonder if he's on here? Or anther site?

youtube.com/watch

Obviously staged, but thats kinda a sad story if you ask me... I'm into the whole feederism and gaining and excepting who you are, but thats a little too much if you ask me... I think health should still be considered despite the fetish and that food he was eating in such large amounts is just so grossly horrible.

Then again it's not my life and none of my business, just hope the guy will be healthy.
13 years

Feederism on television

Did anyone watch Super Duper Sumos, by any chance? The clips on youtube are the worst quality imaginable. Looks like it wasn't exactly genius television, but they overeat for strength, are hugely fat, and it was renewed for a second season. smiley
13 years

Feederism on television

juicy wrote
Did anyone watch Super Duper Sumos, by any chance? The clips on youtube are the worst quality imaginable. Looks like it wasn't exactly genius television, but they overeat for strength, are hugely fat, and it was renewed for a second season. smiley

I remember watching that a couple of times when I was a teen...a few of the episodes were pretty good, but most of them were almost painful to watch. *sad face*
13 years

Feederism on television

The episode is called Heavy from Season 1.
13 years

Feederism on television

That would be animorphs couldnt name the name of the episode though
12 years

Feederism on television

OxrexO wrote:
I definitley saw the totaly spies episode where the main character clover gets addicted to the cookies and gains a ton of weight... I remember being weirdly turned on when they got hooked up to the force feeding cookie thing machine but I didn't know what arousal felt like at the time bc I was young.

I was even younger when I saw a rugrats episode, but not the Angelica episode everyone mentioned. It was an episode where Angelica asks Phil and Lil who the favorite is so they imagine the other one as being the favorite. Lil pictures her parents icing Phil tons of milk untill hes fat while he lays in this nice bed and she starves on this matress on the floor; and Phil has simular visions.

haha, I remember both of these and loved them both!

I loved the rugrats. ;D
12 years

Feederism on television

Although i'm not familiar with it, i'll have a look, in the mean time, i found this for a friend before, others here may enjoy it too:

12 years

Feederism on television

whynot wrote:
Am I the only Malcolm in the Middle fan around here? Brian Cranston might be one of my favorite actors these days, and he was great on that show.

There was one episode centered around Lois' pregnancy. She thought she was putting on too much weight for a pregnancy, while her husband Hal was thoroughly enjoying it. When Lois decides to put herself on a diet, Hal sabotages it by replacing all of her diet foods with high fat foods, pouring sugar into the orange juice... It all ends when she spots Hal making her tea. He responds with, "What, you do not take Maple syrup in your tea?".

The looks Hal kept giving Lois throughout the episode were great. There is one line where Hal says something along the lines of, "I love how round and giggly you have become".

I love that show it was one of my favorites and I still love it. I was sad to see it go off the air. Hal was so funny that was a great episode but all the characters where really good.
12 years

Feederism on television

Rebound. Romantic comedy done in Japan, and its good. It also does the fat thing nice. But keep this in mind, that in the corporate level in japan, if you are soldily overweight, the company can face stiff fines. It is a bit to balance out the health care costs. Different places, different notions i guess.
12 years

Feederism on television

There's this show called Todd and the Book of Pure Evil - they show it on syfy

Basic premise is that it's set in a high school where there's this book that grants wishes. Each episode, someone finds the book, so Todd and his friends have got to deal with the fallout.

I actually started watching it and liked it before I found out there was a fat episode:

A fat girl wishes to be thin, and the fat she loses becomes a monster that makes other girls fat. A lot of fake chins and padded moo-moos, but fairly enjoyable.

For those curious, other episodes include a fog that makes people stupid, "british" rock and roll zombies and all the men turning gay
12 years
123   loading