Gaining

Is it normal for your gf to be insanely warm?

I mean baking oven hot! My girlfriend is around 316lb and slowly gaining. And when ever we decide to have a nice cuddle, her body would be crazy hot to get close too. Often we would crank the AC up or open a window to help her feel comfortable while I almost freeze to death. Then again it does make the cuddling more speacil as I warm up to her.

I'm just saying, does anybody have that same odd situation?
14 years

AshyPants wrote
I dont have a solution to this, but your girlfriend sounds "hot"

hehe... thank you, thank you. your a great crowd

Its all good lol. You'll still get brownie points for that effort
14 years

my x was 282lbs and would be cold on the outside to the touch but hot on the inside. that was annoying cos she would sleep ontop of the blankets and id be cold. no real solution apart from what your already doing. drink plenty of water too.
14 years

I have the same dynamic as the other couples. I'm the heater and she's always cold. I'm 5'8 244 lbs and she's 5'4 360 lbs and the fact that she has a cooler body temp makes me jealous in the summer. It sucks because it doesn't take much for me to sweat in the hot months and I'll normally have to have an extra dress shirt with me. If I'm working in the yard, I'll need to change my shirt multiple times because they become drenched. Hope that wasn't TMI.
12 years