Extreme obesity

The incredible reality

ruthlessrobot wrote
So the morale of the story is... being huge is definitely a "luxury item". So if you can't afford a luxury car, you can't afford to be a luxury sized lady or have one as a partner.

Fat,Skinny whatever,That was a pretty snobby thing to say.

I promise you, my intention wasn't to be snobby at all. I was trying to say that it's very expensive and to add relativity to that argument - I thought it necessary to explain that I do well and yet I can't keep up. I don't understand why you think that snobby and if it came off that way to you or anyone else, my apologies. It was and isn't my intention.
13 years

The incredible reality

caracakes wrote
I wanna ask a detailed, personal question about your bidet attachment, but not sure if i should post it on here...mind if i ask you in another place?

Sure, you can email me if it's too personal for you - if not, I'm happy to answer it here if it would be helpful to others. It's completely up to you smiley
13 years

The incredible reality

disconnectedsmile wrote
HeatherBBW wrote
disconnectedsmile wrote
heather, you're smart and tough, and i'm sure you'll do what's right. smiley

but is it safe to assume you can make some decent extra coin from modeling?

I'm confused by this question... I own a BBW modeling site online and that is what I do for a living already....

sorry, i guess i did a bad job of explaining myself : (

i assumed you had a typical "day job" in addition to your lucrative site.
my mistake. sorry.

No worries, I thought you were suggesting I model to make extra monies on the side. I do have more then just the one job running the sites. I was just confused why you were suggesting I model, when I know you know I do smiley I thought maybe you had confused me with another.

But yes, modeling does help with extra monies. But as I mentioned in my original post - even with my job(s) - I can't seem to keep up with the expenses so the future and more fatter me with more needs.. is scary monetarily. For me at least, it seems others have worked it out other ways just fine.
13 years

The incredible reality

Zephirym wrote
I remember you mentioning this at your meet up in NYC. It had me thinking for a while. I wouldn't really know anything since I'm still somewhat supported by my family and don't have a girlfriend that would be into gaining (and what not). That being said. wouldn't we also need to take into consideration location? I mean it's fairly obvious the cost of such endeavor would vary from place to place. not necessarily only state to state but also country to country. at least that's what i think.

This is absolutely true. The cost of living where I reside is quite high. My rent alone is almost $2000 a month and it's an older home. I imagine I could get the same type of place in a less expensive area/state for 1/4 of that.

So very good point. I can't imagine what it would cost for me to actually live in NYC like you do. I would have been fine up until 450ish but now I'd need a place with an accessible shower/elevator and who knows what the bill for that would be!
13 years

The incredible reality

Carolina_Dee wrote
Wannagain79 wrote
Just looked at your pictures you are beautiful.

As someone who is hoping to gain and be 650+ it is a real insight. I know this doesn't help, but thank you smiley
Ive always thought Heather was very Beautiful as well.

Thank you both smiley

and also to Tubby, Aussie, Weeze Ed and others who have been supportive in this thread and via private message. I keep deciding whether or not I should have shared what I have, but I think that overall I'm still ok with doing so.
13 years

The incredible reality

Edxl wrote
Thanks for sharing so much information, Heather! I wonder if between the various people in this community it would be possible to make a "here are some of the costs you may face as you grow" list, with rough numbers beside it. Might be an eye opener for some, as well as letter others plan better?

Good luck with whichever path you choose, it sounds like a really hard choice to make.

Maybe I will work on compiling a list of all the things I have as "special" stuff that I wouldn't need if I weren't very fat. I know my posting had a list of items that seemed extremely long, but there are so many things I left out that I didn't realize until I started consciously taking note after my initial post.

So yeah, I will see about compiling a list of things that I've had to acquire and the costs involved - in addition, the things that I need now and moving forward if I had to guess. Then others can maybe offer their insight on how to save money or alternatives to those expenses. That kind of information compiled as a group certainly can't hurt.
13 years

The incredible reality

ruthlessrobot wrote

It is lines like that. I mean the whole thing in my opinion comes across as a 'woe is me' type of whining. I have so much money,all this food. I own this website where I get a cut of the girls who post there. Oh but don't you try and get real fat because it cost's so much money....

Oh well

I'm sorry you think that my post was coming off as "woe is me" - that wasn't at all what I was trying to do when I made my post. If I was, what would I have to gain from doing so? I was just looking at the reality of the costs and I thought that I'm often guilty of just thinking of the fantasy most of the time. But when I can't get comfortable or can't afford the things I need, it becomes a very real reality. I was offering up the reality for me and trying to get insight from others on how they manage, so I could help make personal decisions and maybe help others realize that there are many expenses or help them prepare as they move up the scale in pounds.

My intention wasn't to whine and I think you make assumptions about who I am as a person when you make such accusations. I was just trying to be honest and straightforward. This is how I am or try to be with most things in life and what most people that know me online or otherwise would say that I am. I certainly wasn't trying to say that I was better then anyone else by stating that my income was decent. I was just trying to state that even with a better then average income, I can't make it work and I can't afford things. Not to brag. Not in the least.

A few other things I'd like to express in regards to your post:

I never said "I have all this money" - I don't. Even though I make a good salary, I live check to check like many/most people in this world. If I had "all this money", I wouldn't have even made the post I did - I'd just spend my day buying all the things that would enable me to be ginormous and beyond without a second thought.

I never said "I have all this food" - I have enough, but more is always good... right? I'm fat and I do like to eat. Hehe.

I never said "I own this website where I get a cut of the girls who post there." - but I do. I do own a website and I do partner with my models. I don't see why there is something wrong with this and honestly, what I do is not unique. I don't take advantage of my position or the people that work for me. If anything, my business model is industry standard with it comes to payouts.... Fat, skinny or whatever. Also, this is not my only job, not at all. Just to be clear (and I'm not whining) I also own/organize size positive events for longer then I've owned the sites, I also volunteer coordinate events like this too and lastly, I am a SQA Engineer. I no longer work in a big consulting firm like I used to as I'm too fat for the day to day of that anymore, but I still consult privately.

To further understand your apparent distaste for me, can I ask you why even if my sole income was from the model sites, what does that have to do with anything? Is being successful in that career path an issue? I'm so confused. I think you've something personal against me and besides a few random and distant IM conversations on Yahoo that I can't recall the subject of, I can't imagine why else.

In regards to the last part of your post, I never said "Oh but don't you try and get real fat because it cost's so much money...." - I did say that the cost of being that fat is something to be considered and that I think it's a huge expense that is not always discussed. If I had my weigh or way of it - there would be cake aplenty for anyone who wanted it and all the comforts they needed to be as fat as they wanted to be. So to repeat myself (I'm sorry), I was just having a serious conversation about the possible monetary snags. I'm apparently all for gaining, I've been purposefully gaining since my early childhood and I don't think my opinion or view on how that makes me feel happy/content/fulfilled will change anytime soon. I wouldn't begrudge anyone else that same feeling, but would I help them to possibly prepare? Sure. If anything, it might make their venture into super-fatdom an easier one? I am not sure, but I don't think my post should be perceived as negative.. which you obviously believe it was. In all honestly, I was just trying to share/get input from others so that I could make my own personal decisions. I meant no offense to anyone at all, especially you, someone I don't know smiley

In closing, if you'd like to take the time to talk to me and let me know why you think so poorly of me and why you've made these assumptions without truly knowing me, I'd welcome a PM or email or even a post here. Because I'd very much like the opportunity (if you allowed it), to discuss them with you. Maybe then, you'd have the chance to know a bit about who I truly am and maybe your posts wouldn't be as they are or at least they'd be made based upon your actual knowledge of me as a person.
13 years

The incredible reality

Moonchild wrote

What would you rather she say? The impression I got is that Heather's counting her blessings and pointing out that sadly not everyone is as fortunate.

Thank you Mr. Zombie Pirate! smiley
13 years

The incredible reality

I'm sorry I'm late in responding to most of you - I planned on doing it sooner but it's been incredibly busy here.

I hope I haven't overdone it by responding to so many folks at once. smiley

Also, I just wanted to make this additional post because I want it to be known that I in no way meant to discourage people from achieving their goals/fantasies in regards to extreme weight gain. That is absolutely the last thing that would ever enter my mind. smiley

Fatter Hugs,
Heather
13 years

The incredible reality

My only comment/advice is at some point it sounds like you may need to stop being financially responsible for 6 people. I fully understand the complications families cause us and how our history contributes to our feeling the necessity to care for all, but it is unrealistic and unsustainable over time. My two-cents, no charge lol
13 years
123   loading