General

Hate haters

I stopped making videos for youtube and dailymotion long time ago.
I had tons of haters, and I kept the comments up. Sort of a testimony about how some people hate themselves so much, they feel the need to put that feeling into others.
There is this breaking point when do you things like that- you put yourself out there in a sexual way, or just putting yourself out there.

You get the bad and the good people. I actually met Endymion via youtube- initially.
You get tired of the haters and the people who are lame. You just either decide to ignore it, or to show them how stupid they sound.

Eventually my videos were stolen and used for promoting weight loss supplements and dating sites- which was way more hurtful then someone calling me fat.

I suggest you send people who are kind enough to post that sort of thing for free, a nice message about how you appreciate them- and for every hater mumbling insults there are at least 10 people clapping their hands.

Then tell them about ff. We have an awesome group of mods who make sure no one is harassed, no pictures are stolen and everyone has respect. We aren't perfect, but darn close.smiley
13 years