General

Oh boy, publicity

Hey guys, check out number 5

humor.gunaxin.com/five-absolutely-horrifying-internet-communities/62843

Sorry if repost
13 years

Oh boy, publicity

I've always marveled at people here who don't accept that this IS a very odd thing in most people's eyes.
It's not exactly normal, and would obviously seem very bizarre to someone who wasn't into it.
13 years

Oh boy, publicity

Computersaysno wrote
Sengodude wrote
See, that artist's depiction of a regular FF member is wayyy wrong, because for your weight to have the effect of a black hole, it must be contained entirely in its Schwarzschild radius, which for a human, would be less than the size of a proton (whether you weigh 100 or 1000 lbs makes the size difference negligible smiley ).

So in conclusion, you don't have anything to worry about guys, unless you're less than a picometer in height smiley

But I AM a picometre in heigh... hey, wait, no I'm not. It's just the altitude at which physics flies over my head that makes it seem that way...

smiley

the awesomeness in two posts... the universe can't take it I tell you!
13 years

Oh boy, publicity

it's not that common. and it's not something the majority of people would even begin to associate with sexuality.
i'm not saying anything negative. i'm just saying that i can see why people would not get it.
13 years

Oh boy, publicity

Yeah, when I heard about that I was quite put off. There are definitely MANY weirder sites out there. The one edit mentioned is first on my list...girls who think they look good weighing 60 lbs at 5'8". *shudder*
13 years