General

Feedee game

I kicked around the idea of a feederism-based MMO. Would there be any interest in that?

Email me at a_kopatz@yahoo.com if you have any ideas.
13 years

Feedee game

I don't know about MMO especially as you'd need servers running and that could get expensive fast surely? But the feeder game sounds like one of the best ideas I've heard, tbh I've been hunting around for something along those lines-but after many failed Googles gave up. If you could get it onto iTunes app store you could charge a fair amount and sell globally.
13 years

Feedee game

I understand what you mean about servers, but since the target audience would be relatively small, I would imagine the number of concurrent players would be comparable to the number of people in the chatrooms here. So when we talk about "massively multiplayer", the "massive" refers to the waist size of the players, not the number of players smiley
13 years

Feedee game

hey man, whats the eta on the game? It sounds amazing.
13 years

Feedee game

I have been really busy with real life, so I haven't had much time to work on it, but I do intend to finish it as soon as I can. Understand that right now it's only about 40% coded, and then there's bug testing and stuff. Also, I have to draw all the graphics myself, and that's time consuming smiley

I'm sorry it's taking so long. I'm programming in Visual Basic, so I'm not sure about the iPhone app question, but maybe I should look in to that, because if it would help me make money for school it would be a great help. Besides, in an iPhone form I could probably make it a lot simpler than the current design. smiley

Anyway, I'll kick myself in the ass for you people and try to get it going more quickly smiley
13 years

Feedee game

Outsourcing: Yeah, I'd love to, but the problem is I'm a broke college student so I have nothing to offer the people who help. So I can't like post it somewhere as a job...

Anyway, since there seemed to be some interest I'm making a mini version which is not really at all like the real game but just something to play with smiley I will try to have it done soon...it's much smaller so shouldn't take as long. I'll use some principles of the main game in it smiley
13 years

Feedee game

This won't be getting finished for a while. I'm leaving the site for an undetermined amount of time. I've been here five years at least and am still single and I'm tired of hearing how "things will get better" or about how other people have such good luck here, not to mention how much that depresses me.

I'll be back at some point, but I'm taking some time off from caring about women, because all I've ever wanted to do was love someone, and it has led me to nothing but misery in my loneliness. I'll finish the game when I come back. Sorry people, I'm just tired of waiting...and constantly being reminded of how lucky other people are when I come to this site has been a big source of depression for me. Once again, I'm sorry, and I promise I'll finish it.
13 years
12   loading