General

Convincing others of your sexual orientation

Nope, everyone knew.
Between all the tomboy traits I had, and the constant slumber parties... kissing girls on the mouth at family functions, ect...
I mean my mom was kinda taken back when I verbalized it... but my aunt had came out as Lesbian right before I came out as Bi- so my bisexuality was not a huge deal.
13 years

Convincing others of your sexual orientation

Normally, so few have assumed or maybe just thought that. Other than that, I have been known to be straight, which I am. However, a close friend of mine messed with me or gives me crap that I don't have a girlfriend or anything like that and even came close to almost thinking I was gay. But I am sure he believes that I am straight. For a while now, I've just been apathetic about meeting women, or maybe just indifferent. But I have known him for over a decade, so I know how he can get.

This other one, however, almost started to believe I was gay just because I don't make moves on women. Hell, we sort of "dated" a while back and didn't make a move on her (Probably because I realized that way that I wasn't interested in her. Gave a her a chance, but I just was not into it.). That girl, however, isn't around anymore.

That's the one thing I wonder. What is it that makes people suspect that someone is gay if the person is single? I heard that people think that way because the person in question doesn't show an interest in dating or sex, and because sex and dating is embraced a lot, anybody who shows no interest might be suspected as weird. But I've never heard people suspect that someone could be ASEXUAL.

Apart from what I mentioned, hardly anybody I know assumes that I am gay or anything like that.
13 years