General

Ok so who finds this funny/disgusting/demeaning...

I LOVE Little Britan! smiley

So many brilliant characters and scenes, fat fighters, the only gay in the village, "I'm a lady"

lol

*note to self, go buy all seasons on DVD*
13 years

bellygal wrote
yeh it was one of my favourite shows. i was youtubing it and bubbles came up and i was just wondering what people into weight gain thought of it.

To be honest I've never really made the connection...

Although it must be terribly fun to play around in those suits, I wonder if they have a guy version. smiley
13 years

Computersaysno wrote
Maximum wrote
Although it must be terribly fun to play around in those suits, I wonder if they have a guy version. smiley

Matt Lucas isn't exactly small...

LOL you saying thats his real body? smiley
13 years

bellygal wrote
ok guys i leave for now knowing that nobody here will be offended by this ...and if you are offended, at least express yourself in the queen's english.

LMFAO

never seen that one, although i've seen the characters, what a hilarious turn of events smiley
13 years

Computersaysno wrote
Maximum wrote
bellygal wrote
ok guys i leave for now knowing that nobody here will be offended by this ...and if you are offended, at least express yourself in the queen's english.

LMFAO

never seen that one, although i've seen the characters, what a hilarious turn of events smiley

The character gets worse and worse as time goes on.
Did you see the sketch with the kidney?

I think i've only seen the earlier ones, the girl who made the cookies, the gay lover, etc, interesting to see it gets even worse smiley
13 years

bellygal wrote
I've taken this so far off topic, I may as well post some of my favourite Maggie sketches. She is so bigoted you have to love her in a weird way...

The kidney transplant

LOL

Love how she spat out the kidney, perfect end! smiley
13 years

bellygal wrote
bellygal wrote
Maximum wrote
bellygal wrote
I've taken this so far off topic, I may as well post some of my favourite Maggie sketches. She is so bigoted you have to love her in a weird way...

The kidney transplant

LOL

Love how she spat out the kidney, perfect end! smiley

wow max you are quite the attractive guy. I fecked something up and posted a duplicate or something...reddit.com is open source, I'd love to see this implemented on fantasy feeder. (that was SO talking, no clue what he is on about)

Thanks smiley

I don't understand the rest of what you said though lol :$
13 years

bellygal wrote
ah. so here

Ehh, I hope this sort of thing isn't broadcast to every single American >.<

Still I suppose it was interesting, She seemed cool and open minded about it and made sure to stick to "feeder feedee" terms where as he straight away deemed them "guy" and "girl" terms. Seriously, they are not gender exclusive terms >.<

Also kinda stupid when she had to bundle it up with BDSM, they are two seperate fetishes, sure you can be into both, but you don't have to be sub to be a feedee or dominant to be a feeder >.<

I guess its just an small scale example of the large scale reaction, most people would be like him, laughing it off and completely ignorant to the reality of the fetish, and really not interested in knowing it anyway and then there will be some like her, who are open minded to it, but still don't get the whole thing.

Still, interesting...
13 years

bellygal wrote
abeamt wrote
Maximum wrote
I guess its just an small scale example of the large scale reaction, most people would be like him, laughing it off and completely ignorant to the reality of the fetish, and really not interested in knowing it anyway and then there will be some like her, who are open minded to it, but still don't get the whole thing.

Still, interesting...

I didn't really notice that much of a difference between their reactions, but I agree with you, this is a great example of the mass reaction to fat fetish.

yeh, but isn't it better to have people laugh at a fetish they don't understand?

Better then the hate filled trolls we occasionaly get, but its like saying getting slapped is better then getting punched, neither is that fun. smiley
13 years