General

Why do you love it? (fat, that is.)

roundandpearlover wrote:
1. The enhancement of the feminine form.
2. The cause is usually a sign of joie de vivre which is a must for long term relationships

2 great points
9 years

OdieFFA wrote:
On a purely physical level... what everyone else said! It's just sooo luxurious to the touch and appealing to the eye.

But also on a more symbolic, archetypal level, there's a gorgeous... balance to it. For me, seeing a guy carry that softness well is amazing; and at the same time, his size gives him this really strong presence. I love that my attraction to fat has both sexual and emotional connotations.

Why more people don't see what we (F)FAs see is beyond me ^_^

That you used the word "archetypal" -- well, that kind of turned me on!

Haha.

And why more people can't see what we see:

Because like the watchers in Plato's Cave, they are seeing only the prevalent images in this society -- media, fashion, diet, exercise industries so propagandize that there is just one way to look and be!

We need to pull them out of the cave and into the bright beautiful light of love and fat and love and food!
9 years

OdieFFA wrote:
On a purely physical level... what everyone else said! It's just sooo luxurious to the touch and appealing to the eye.

But also on a more symbolic, archetypal level, there's a gorgeous... balance to it. For me, seeing a guy carry that softness well is amazing; and at the same time, his size gives him this really strong presence. I love that my attraction to fat has both sexual and emotional connotations.

Why more people don't see what we (F)FAs see is beyond me ^_^

Media, The weight loss industry in the U.S.A. alone is worth about $60 Billion. "Why be you, when you can be new" Robots
9 years

Cat1969:
Fat is soft and sensual, its comforting and warm, it can envelope you and make you feel safe, it can be molded and played with, it can feel like silk it can pin you down. Fat can be kissed and tasted and experienced in so many ways....

Guess I love my fat smiley

Wow, you hit it right on the head. Your thoughts are exactly why I love fat. And I would add I find it so visually appealing, bulging out of too tight clothes, soft sensuous rolls encircling someones waist, a full fat belly jiggling with every step, its all so erotic!
8 years

Well said faremark. I could not agree more. Mutual feeding and fattening would be the ultimate relationship for me as well. I can't think of anything more erotic.
8 years

You know... this is a very good... and extremely hard to answer question (not that that's going to stop me from trying).

On a purely physical level, I suppose it's about the softness, the curves and realness (of the weight).

On a more complex level... I suppose it speaks about enjoyment (and not denying yourself all the time). About not allowing society to dictate who you must be and how you should look. And probably so much more...

Basically it is a display of how one enjoys the good things in life without letting society's hangups get in the way (too much).

Or something like that... Like I said, good but hard question (and it probably has a million and one more aspects that are at play at different levels).
8 years

I just love the feeling of being engulfed by the hug of a BBW.
8 years

Whenever I look at my wife's lovely body I always feel I'm looking at the deluxe, premium version of a female body. Soft, curvy, sexy, just how a woman should be.
8 years
12   loading