Lifestyle tips

The pregnant lifestyle for those not actually pregnant

Age is just a number girl! i think you should always feel sexy no matter what your age size is. Being pregnant is the most precious time in most womans lives, live it forever!
13 years

- What is your reaction when you see a women of any age who appears to be pregnant AND is wearing maternity clothes ?

I love the look of a lady with a nice round belly, and always find it a pleasurable look, and occasionally sexy, but I try not to stare too long.

- How important is it to you to know for sure if she is actually pregnant?

Not really important. Even if it is a food baby, as long as her belly is round and sticks out, it is all good.

- Would you actually ask her ?

No, unless she is a friend or a partner of a friend.

- If she says " Yes ", what would you say next, to explain why you asked?

Just ask her how far along she is, when she is due and what gender of baby she is having.

- If she were to say " No, I'm not actually pregnant, I just feel more comfortable wearing maternity clothing ", would you think that she is " perpetuating a deception " , or " violating the motherhood trust " ?

I'd think that is cool, I don't find it offensive.

- What would you say to her to explain why you asked about an apparent but not actual pregnancy ?

Unless she asked, I wouldn't really say anything about why I asked her in the first place.

- What is your reaction to seeing teen-age girls, or younger girls wearing maternity styled clothing like baby-doll tops, even though they are obviously not pregnant ?

In most cases the girl is fat, and that's life I guess.

- What is your reaction to seeing an older adult woman, who is obviously not pregnant, wearing actual maternity clothes ?

I think it would be pretty hot. Depends on the clothing I guess. If it shows off her belly nicely, then yes, I think it is cool.

- Should a plus-sized woman wear maternity clothes, or wear only plus-sized clothing ?

They should wear whatever they feel comfortable in.

- For women who wear maternity clothes but are not actually pregnant, do you feel that somehow they think that they are supposedly " special " or " trying to 'act' privileged " ?

Nope, I guess they feel comfortable in that clothing, or in an extreme view, have a fetish and love wearing maternity wear.

- Would you shop at Motherhood Maternity mall stores, even though you are not pregnant ? How would you address the sales staff, who ask you about yourself and when you are due ?

Since I am male, these questions don't really fit me, even though I don't mind the idea of male pregnancy.

Hope this helps smiley
13 years

I personally find it very sexy to see a woman who is not pregnant in maternity clothes. Heck, if they fit the best, then wear them.
13 years

* I would never ever ask someone if they are pregnant.

* I occasionally wonder about people, but I know enough people with big round bellies--esp postmenopause--that I don't dwell on the subject.

* I don't think you can necessarily tell if something is maternity or not, unless you're really looking. If you're looking that closely, then you've got some kind of agenda that I don't really care about.

I know it's easy to say, but you really shouldn't worry. And to be honest, if you're going out in miniskirts, you're already braver in your fashion choices than I am, so I'm not sure I can offer anything!
13 years