General

What's your biggest feederism turn-on?

fatvickysfeeder wrote:
For me:

1) rubbing my girlfriend's big belly

2) watching her gorge herself on a large bar of chocolate

3) rubbing her big bum

4) watching her weigh herself to see how much weight she has gained

5) watching her squeeze into clothes that are far too tight so that I can see her folds of fat bulging out.

6) having sex with her and feeding her chocolate, or cake, or biscuits at the same time

7) when she has to disgard some clothes because they have got too small for her to wear anymore

8) when any of her clothes burst/break (like her bra did recently)

9) fondling her folds of fat

10) thinking about food treats I can buy her to fatten her up

All above.
I think, I'm just like you. Although my wife was slightly putting on weight, that was already a turn on. But her hearing say, to do it actively is even a bigger turn on...
12 years

My biggest turn on is seeing a guy try to fit into his clothes that he has outgrown. I love to see a guy eating to the point where he has to undo his pants. It's the simple things.
12 years

Cuddling
Softly wrapping my hands around your belly from behind, especially when you sit on my lap
Belly play
12 years

My biggest turn on is to feed a nice fat woman and talk about how much she is growing of all the food she eats .. rub her sexy belly and breasts while I feed her and tells her how wonderful she is.
Watch her waddle when she walks and her thighs rub against each other.
Take her to the restaurant and eat and watch the eyes and comments from other guests.
Lying in bed and cuddle with her ​​lovely big body and lick and kiss her models and fat.
wash her ​​and lifting up her sexy models and wiping her and cream her lovely big body with cream.
Make sure she has a lot of sweets and cakes to eat when she is lying on the couch and are lazy.
Give her all my love and care.
12 years

Too stuffed to move and too fat to care
12 years

Admin Mode: Alright, an argument in here went too far, no more discussion about rape/secret feeding. All posts discussing it have been cleaned up. Back to sharing 'What's your biggest feederism turn-on?' thank you. smiley

As one final reminder from the Guide to FF:

- On another note, Secret Feeding/Fattening is something that is universally frowned upon in the community for being unethical, as it betrays another person's trust. Fantasizing about it is fine, as the 'FANTASY' part of Fantasy Feeder indicates, but doing it for real is another matter. No sneaking weight gain supplements/more fattening ingredients into anyone's food!
12 years

This is possibly the best thread ever. I agree with so many of the comments posted here smiley

When I was gaining I found that constant grazing was a big help. Instead of eating when I was hungry, I'd make sure there was always food around and instead only not eat when I wasn't hungry. The first time I put on my jeans that used to be one size too big for me and noticed that they were getting tight and no longer needed a belt was such a turning for me.

I love the thought of a girl letting me cook for her,getting turned on by the calorie laden, tasty meal ahead and then indulging in everything that I made.
12 years

Well aren't you adorable chicagolady
12 years

As a very focused Feeder, let me tell you a few things I enjoy about it.

1) The sheer look of a growing, Fat woman is sexy to the core, inspiring the most primal urge to pamper and ravish her. Her curves, the way every feminine aspect of her body yells out and is more evident, bulging, growing... Yes.

2) Releasing her growing need for food, knowing she is thinking about food more, thinking about new snacks, feeling turned on by her own softness and curvaceousness, her no-longer-fitting clothes, the way she jiggles and gets winded, spreads when she sits, can't fit into spaces, is being glanced at now... Sharing that with her and inspiring her to delve into it more -- those are things I like -- powerfully.

3) Seeing her progressively eat more, and need more, as she gets heavier and bigger, and as I secretly plan ways to increase her appetite.

4) Seeing her literally release her growing belly, standing before the mirror, on the scale... feeling her drop it on me as she climbs over me... An example of her expansion, and pleasure and indulgence...

5) Seeing others realize she has grown and gained and is becoming a true fatty, not just "plump".

6) Seeing her break the scale, going beyond chubby.

7) Knowing that she might awaken in the morning and the first things she wants will be food and sex -- together.

8) Feeding her while we see what the tape measure says -- and knowing it's too small to fit her any more.

9) Realizing she is becoming one of the biggest women on FF.

10) Feeding her even more at that moment. Awakening her in the middle of the night for a tube feeding and belly rub - warming lotion to caress the acres of her belly.

11) Knowing that when we met, she had thoughts of gaining to 300, but now, she wants more...

12) Hearing her tell me stories of how she avoided exertion today, and chose instead to eat and relax.

13) Ordering delivery and blindfolding her to feed her until she can't believe she ate so much. Her belly slightly painful, stretched, ready to need more later just to stop from feeling hungry.

14) Making her a weight gain shake and preparing her funnel or the cake decorator to feed it to her while I straddle her massive body and she knows she can't stop eating now, she wants it all.

15) All of these make her fatter, the fatter she gets, the more erotic it becomes, the more erotic it becomes the more I want to feed her which makes her fatter which makes me want to feed her more to make her fatter which makes me want her more, which makes me want to feed her and... You get the idea, I suspect...
12 years

Oh god, far too many to list. Where would I even start, the mental or physical aspects?

Hmmm...

Fat talk is a big one (lol pun, sorry), I love to hear a girl talk about how fat she is/is getting, or how hungry/full and so on.

Certain aspects of slobiness are arousing, like watching her eat with her hands or burying her face in her food. I think that I find this attractive because it shows a lack of control. One thing that really gets me going is when a woman can't contain her desires, and gives up all self control. Indulgence is an excellent word to describe what I find attractive about it.

Overstuffed bellies are another. Imagining a woman weighed down by her own stomach, or that pressure in her belly as her stomach stretches to accommodate all of that food. Or when a girl has to lay on her side to feel comfortable because she is so full, it's absolutely adorable.

What else? Shape? Shape! I like it all, belly, boobs, butt, the three B's hahaha. I find certain things attractive about fat and thin faces, but somewhere in the middle I think is what I like the best, where they have a chubby face but it still has most of it's original shape. When it comes to bellies I like something a bit between a big round belly and a double belly. When the belly curves out on top, then kind of concaves in towards their navel slightly and then rounds back out at the bottom. I also love that delicate little upwards curve some girls get at the bottom of their belly hang smiley

There's a lot more but to stop myself from going on forever this will be my last bit. Forcefeeding/secretfeeding, while never something I would do or condone turn me on as well. This ties in with the lack of control bit I mentioned earlier I think. The woman wants to stay thin, but she can't stop pouring on the pounds. Maybe this also has something to do with wanting to be a corrupting influence on them in a way? I'm not sure. I also think tube/funnel feeding is incredibly hot. She submits to slurping down whatever it is I pour down her funnel. I have both submissive and dominant sides and these things are probably more my dominant side. On the other hand I am also submissive in that I want to do what I can to please my woman. Her pleasure is as important as my own to me. Knowing that she is getting off or is content gets me off or helps me feel content I feel is the best way to explain it.

Phew! that's enough for now. Anyone that wants to talk to me about it though can always feel free, I enjoy talking about these things smiley

EDIT: I almost forgot deep/big belly buttons, muffin tops, and tight clothes!
12 years
1234   loading