Stuffing

Stuffing addict!!! must. keep. stuffing.

I feel the same. I stuff my belly to the maximum as often as i could. It is like a drug: If i don't stuff my belly for a week, i begin to fantasize about eating myself full and getting a big stuffed belly. Which almost leads into a big stuffing or chugging after a few days...
13 years

PleaseGainMore wrote ... I want to be stuffed to the point that I can barely move or breathe 24x7!

This ^^ If I could stay stuffed constantly, I would. In a heartbeat. Nothing comes close to how great a reeeeally stuffed belly feels.
13 years

On Christmas eve my wife made what was in essence a full Christmas dinner. Then Christmas Day we had Christmas dinner with extended family. Then boxing day we were at my parents annual boxing day brunch for neighbors and family, which is basically just three hours of eating.

By the end of all of that, my weight was up 8 pounds from all the food stuffed into me. Needless to say I was also riding a wave of endorphins, it felt amazing.

I was thinking "wow, I'm really not going to want to eat much for the next couple of days." But the complete opposite happened. Even after eating more than normal I was completely ravenous, like almost all I could think about was eating. My stomach had quickly gotten used to be so stretched out, I think, and anything less seemed like it was being starved.

I tried to resist, but I did keep eating more than normal for a while....all the while craving to just get totally stuffed again. I've not cut loose like that in years, and I'd forgotten just how mentally and physically addictive it can be *whistful sigh*
13 years

juicy wrote
PleaseGainMore wrote ... I want to be stuffed to the point that I can barely move or breathe 24x7!

This ^^ If I could stay stuffed constantly, I would. In a heartbeat. Nothing comes close to how great a reeeeally stuffed belly feels.

Oh Juicy... why cant we live closer
13 years

Gotta say I am addicted to stuffing as well! I just get a total feeling of euphoria when it comes to eating til i can't move.
13 years

backagainyikes wrote
After a weight gain from continuous over eating a couple months ago, I tried to start controling my eating, but I just cant. I recently started putting on weight again around my midsection. I just CANT stop overeating.

Tonight, I had a whole steak burrito from Chipotle with chips, and then I couple hours later I had dinner with a friend at California Pizza Kitchen. It doesnt help that she eats a lot too so I felt like I didnt have to be shy. I ate a whole dish of creamy pasta AND en entire large white pizza TO MYSELF. We had dessert too!

If I keep eating like this constantly, Im scared all the weight will continue to stay in my tummy. My breasts look too small. I just love eating sooo much. But as of now, all of my pants are WAY too uncomfortable... and Im already hungry again!

Time for stretchies, and maybe a little bigger ones. Don't be uncomfortable!
13 years