Extreme obesity

Question to the group

I think there are two important issues here:

1. I think that controversy starts if the original poster says something that is consciously or unconsciously hurtful to others here.

2. I think sometimes people express preferences in unfortunate ways. It's one thing to say 'I really love watching a slender young woman sprout a little belly' vs. 'I don't really like dating fat girls.' It's all in the execution.

Not everyone is going to be super-careful about what they say, so sometimes things are going to flare up. smiley
13 years

Question to the group

Real is better than taking about it, smiley
8 years

Question to the group

I am totally against people using this board to talk about weight loss, especially using the gainers section to plot their weight loss goals. People are free to do what they want, but they need to do it in the appropriate place. (A Synagogue is not the place to announce you have found Jesus.)

As far as anything else, everyone has their preferences and what they are into, and not everyone else on the site are into the same things.
8 years

Question to the group

biggirlsmallworld:
Also just because you your into feeders dose not mean your into squashing bloating stuffing or vore or giant fantasies also some people just aren't
into role play myself for example love tummy rubs and fat worship in person but just talking about it is kinda boring

That's because tummy rubs are like sports. They are WAAAAAAY more fun to be doing than talking about or watching. X-P
8 years