Gaining

How much would you weigh ...

if you would have never lost any weight?

This question just popped up in my head the other day. For years I've gone through phases of wanting to be bigger or smaller, gaining and losing periodically. I've always wanted to be fat, but always was afraid to do so due to issues like social acceptance, not finding a girlfriend etc. (and still do sometimes)

If I would have kept all the weight I gained on purpose and never lost any due to second thoughts, I think I'd be close to 300 pounds now. How about you?
13 years

Same as I am now, lol never actually lost weight...
13 years

Wow, Max. I so can't imagine that. I wonder what that would feel like...?

Anyway, assuming we count all the diets and losses, even if they felt like losing the same weight over and over, I'd be in the vicinity of 350-370. And now I'm sorry I ever wasted a minute on dieting.
13 years

This is an interesting question, because I actually have a chart of my weight each month since I was born, so I can give you a rather accurate answer. And that answer is 463, meaning I have lost a documented 183 pounds in my lifetime. Of course, this doesn't include the periods of time when my weight would go up or down as much as ten pounds every other week. But there that is. I often wonder where I'd be if I had decided to continue gaining weight during the summer between eighth and ninth grades, when I dropped from 210 to an eventual 160.
13 years

I would be closing in on 300-lbs.
13 years

i'd be about 30 lbs heavier, which would put me right at 260.
13 years

I guess about 100kg (220lbs), which is my current goalsmiley
13 years

I'm 245 now, but before my divorce i was well over 280, and since my ex was a bbw encourager (she was a big woman who enjoyed having someone to overeat with) i think that if we hadn't split up I'd probably be well over 400 by now. damn I need some fat friends to overeat with.
13 years

When I joined this site 1 year before I was 76 kg, now I'm 82 kg and keep gaining. I hope next year to reach 90 kg and in a couple of years 100 kg that is my goal in this moment.
13 years

I would be between 293 and 350.....
13 years
12   loading