Gaining

Drinking heavy cream?

There's no particular reason why it doesn't. Though you should be careful not to drink too much in one go. Even if you aren't lactose intolerant consuming too much of a dairy product can mess with your stomach a bit *causing cramps and bloating and gas* but if you don't drink to much or even if your sort of "used to" drinking a lot you won't suffer these effects.
13 years

Drinking heavy cream?

I love drinking heavy cream, especially if I am eating a lot of something very rich, like cake or pie. If you introduce it into your feedings, it is definitely a sure way to pack on the pounds. It is best to get it from a place that specializing for bulk sales. A half gallon of extra heavy cream at Costco runs for less than six dollars. (A pecan pie or a chocolate cake washed down with copious amounts of cream makes a wonderful night of stuffing from one outing to Costco.)

Also, you might want to integrate it into your cooking, which is quite easy, since it makes everything taste better. Cream sauces are especially calorific and are very easy to make. An easy alfredo sauce consists of just cream, butter, cheese, and egg, and it tastes wonderul when lots of butter is added.

As a quick snack, I would take a packet or two of instant pudding, and mix it with heavy cream instead of milk. Often I would have the pudding that sets up automatically when it is mixed, so it turned into a very thick consistency that made a very tasty, rich, and fattening snack.

I am definitely pro-cream. It is one of the easiest ways to gain. You can also try drinking coconut milk as well. It is very fattening too.
13 years